I Called In Sick Today

Get your wife a nice business suit for Christmas, and then just use it at home.

Can't. I'm too busy putting the Chris back in Christmas

I also think I have a new thing for tall and thin to thinnish women. The heels make them look taller. I'm also well aware that they all dress to the nines because this is an event. It's not likely an every day thing.

Disclaimer: I love my wife and am attracted to her. I'm just attracted to a lot of different types of women

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

All signed up for my motorcycle class this weekend. Hopefully they teach us how to pop wheelies or do a rotating front stunt while shooting a pistol super accurately. That'll probably be on Sunday.

In not great news: my brother says he doesn't think my dog is long for this world so I might be going to say goodbye to my ol' buddy on Monday.

Sorry about the dog Naps.

So beautiful here. For a minute I wonder why the hell I moved away. Then I remember, winter. Plus the no job thing. But summer and, especially early, fall here are amazing. (Spokane, WA)

That said...I don't think a bullet to the head is that inhumane to the animal. It's instant and he doesn't know it's coming. It's a little grotesque, sure, and might not be "honoring his spirit" or whatever but that's only because you say so. Pragmatically it's no different than a needle and fluids. When my brother mentioned cremating him I asked "well, how much does it cost". ($85...reasonable, I guess) but what am I gonna do with his ashes? Put them on my mantle and keep room for the inevitable next five or six future dead dogs? No thanks. He can keep the ashes or spread them or whatever.

• Like 2

I don't think keeping the ashes is a way to go. It's rather creepy.

Maybe it's my city boy, liberal pussy mentality, but splattering your family pet's brains on the sidewalk seems like a bad last memory. But hey, that's just me. To each his own.

(I'll still take the duster tho)

It's 100% happening. I just gotta get to the post office.

I'm gonna hate you when it costs $40 to ship

HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE NAPA's ADDRESS. LETS TOILET PAPER THAT SHIT

• Like 1

He's a cool dude, too. Think we're going to ask if he wants to be on our rec team. Not *just* because he's a big black guy, either. I've seen him dribbling a ball outside before. He told me he liked my Jordan's and also my grey suede loafers. Made my day(s).

I'll bet he has friends that can ball too.

How can that even be up for,debate?

Ready to go home tomorrow. Going out to dinner and drinks with a few of my ex employees tonight so looking forward to that.

Then, 3 day weekend baby!

Oh, and I get to pick up my pistola next week too! Good times.

I don't have to go back to work until September 15th.

Plans over the next week or so, mostly in order: Tire rotation, Pawtucket Red Sox game (first sporting event for the kid, a nice 1 pm start time on Labor Day), USA/Brazil @ Gillette (sans family), grandmother-in-law becoming an American citizen, haircuts, license renewal, eye appointment. Also hoping for either a trip to Legoland, or Thomas Land, depending when we can fit it in.

Wife works Thursday-Saturday, so it's tough to get family things done during those days. Also, my birthday is the 12th, and my dumb union contract calls for a whole day off, so thats why I'm taking the 13th off. All in all, this vacation is only costing me 4.5 days of vaca time.

Heading to Disney during Columbus day weekend. That'll be rapidly approaching, and is something I'm not entirely prepared for with a 2.5 year old.

• Like 2