• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Strat, just to finish up the tire discussion. The Sam's "warranty" deal is not actually a bad thing. They charge $15/tire for "lifetime" mounting, balancing, tire repair and rotation. So it might seem like a scam, but if your girl actually goes in every 10k to get a free rotation, she will come out way ahead and the tires should last as long as advertised. Since most places charge around $15 for mounting and balancing anyway, getting lifetime rotation thrown in for free isn't terrible. Also, if she runs over a nail, they will fix that for you for free also, which will save you $20 from a tire repair dude.

• Like 1

Strat, just to finish up the tire discussion. The Sam's "warranty" deal is not actually a bad thing. They charge $15/tire for "lifetime" mounting, balancing, tire repair and rotation. So it might seem like a scam, but if your girl actually goes in every 10k to get a free rotation, she will come out way ahead and the tires should last as long as advertised. Since most places charge around $15 for mounting and balancing anyway, getting lifetime rotation thrown in for free isn't terrible. Also, if she runs over a nail, they will fix that for you for free also, which will save you $20 from a tire repair dude.

seems like she will need to have a membership to do it, right? I let her bum off of mine.

thanks for clarifying.

On the bright side it'll help you stay regular for a couple days....

Flying up to Spokane today for a week in WA. Supposed to be in the 60's all week which I'm looking forward to. Half the state is still blanketed in smoke from the wildfires, which I'm not much looking forward to.

• Like 2

I'd like to visit Washington State some day. I hear it's beautiful country and I think I'd enjoy it up there. Do you get to see anything cool while you're there, if you can with the smoke?

I'm mad as hell. Apparently nobody in this f'n company knows how a certain product of ours works and this product is responsible for a large portion of our budget variance (because nobody can tell me how it works so I can accurately budget for it). Bout ready to fire off a company wide explicit ridden email.

And I still don't have my new Brvydammed monitor. I'm going to email the IT guy as soon as I confirm his name.

I'd like to visit Washington State some day. I hear it's beautiful country and I think I'd enjoy it up there. Do you get to see anything cool while you're there, if you can with the smoke?

If you do WA, I highly recommend that you get an Air B n B in the San Juans or something where you can see whales from the property. Chicks love orcas, and if they see some, they'll usually have sex with you.

• Like 1

If you do WA, I highly recommend that you get an Air B n B in the San Juans or something where you can see whales from the property. Chicks love orcas, and if they see some, they'll usually have sex with you.

So much of this advice just makes no sense to me.

I'm mad as hell. Apparently nobody in this f'n company knows how a certain product of ours works and this product is responsible for a large portion of our budget variance (because nobody can tell me how it works so I can accurately budget for it). Bout ready to fire off a company wide explicit ridden email.

And I still don't have my new Brvydammed monitor. I'm going to email the IT guy as soon as I confirm his name.

Become the guy who knows how it works, get promoted, make bank, fvck women, retire, die.

So much of this advice just makes no sense to me.

Sklansky nailed it. He's speaking of the San Juan islands.mit is not to be missed Western WA is ouch and green. Just beautiful. Eastern WA is more high desert until you get North of Spokane where it becomes woodlands. cour d' Alene Idaho is a must see when out East.

• Like 1

Does it mix well with Coke Zero like Woodford Reserve does?

Also, made it through August.

Last drink was July 30th at around 10pm. Completely dry since. 32+ days. Woohoo

Probably go at least until Friday. 3 day weekend, you know wassup. Then I go back to work for 3 days, then a 4 day weekend. Got a hotel in Boca, might see some people, we'll see how it shakes out.

• Like 3

Another week, another upgrade. Dining room, sitting room with wet bar, king size sleigh bed, jacuzzi, double vanity in the bath with walk in shower and tub. Oh, and a gas fireplace AND an outside balcony.

• Like 1

I'm going to try and get a bottle of that whatever because I want to make you proud, Strat. You make it sound as if calling liquor stores and asking about their selection isn't uncommon? I don't even know where to start looking here in town.

Another week, another upgrade. Dining room, sitting room with wet bar, king size sleigh bed, jacuzzi, double vanity in the bath with walk in shower and tub. Oh, and a gas fireplace AND an outside balcony.

this man is living right. renting/booking with a corporate discount means i'll never be upgraded.