• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We're building a bridge!

Just saw my dads new house,. He and my step mom put a contract on it. God what a shit hole. They pigeon holed into one part of town and got the best they could. House is 75 years old. Some work done inside, but it's small and old and sad. I'm such a snob for brand new things, but I would never pay money to live in someplace that old.

winners who have to park there per company policy do.

So company policy is ok with the Four Seasons but not ok with you parking within a mile of the terminal? Find a new company.

Some people don't love smoke. Some things can be overly smokey, so I get different ways to prepare things

I like some smoke, but if it's too much, I don't love it

I get that and the smoke should definitely not overpower the ribs. I oldest daughter is not a fan of smoke flavor either so I always take it easy when she's here. Plus, like I said before, you can't get the same texture out of a crockpot.

I have never used a crockpot. But I do braise them and finish on the grill when possible

Made a fantastic red sauce today. Mostly made from scratch, seared off about 5 pork chops and 3 links of Italian sausage and let them finish in the sauce, while also flavoring it. Pork was fork tender at the end and sauce had a real depth of flavor. Pretty please with it

• Like 2

I thought your dad was stupid rich. What's the deal?

He is crazy cheap. He will put sugar packets in water instead of paying for a soda. Guy makes almost 300k and gets cheaper every year.

Is any of this saved money going to end up with you eventually or is he leaving it to charity or some shit?

Based on what suited has said about him, he's gonna try and take it to the grave with him

yeah i'll get it someday. in my pappy's defense, this house is all my step mom. she's one of these people who won't live in the suburbs because its doesnt have personality. so she demanded they live in a certain part of town, where the neighborhood has personality or some shit and this is the best he could do. i can tell he knows the house is shit. i mean compared to where we lived when i was a kid this is like a trailer. but he rationalizes it all away by telling himself he's saving money.

i mean they are planning some big rennovatios right away, which makes no sense to me. but i was just like whatever yeah its nice.

my step mom just quit her job so she could become a "life coach." she's the nut low.

There is something to buying the cheapest house in the best neighborhood and doing a bunch of "rennovatios" and getting what you like. Move in ready houses can cost a fortune.

You'll see this one day when you don't live in an apartment complex. Then again, maybe you'll live your life in apartments. Nothing wrong with that if you have a sweet condo/apt/penthouse in a good building in a cool town/location. There are some townhouses right in my favorite little going out complex that I'd love to live in. (Where we were brvy)

• Like 1

A golden gate would really round out the weekend.

In prison, a "Golden Gate Bridge" was when two men (usually homosexual) stood opposite each other in the shower and urinated on a willing subject, usually in exchange for canteen money.

IRAoXYg.png

• Like 2

So after another loss on Friday (on the heels on Sunday's bad time), posted a good win last night and did okay tonight to wrap the month. Finishing down 8.4k. It stings since it's the fourth worst month of my career, but I have to remind myself that it could've been a lot worse and that the year is still going great.

• Like 4

keep banging blue. i like you to dominate september.

scrammy, i don't know if golden gate is really a sexual term, but i saw it on an episode of the league, and i liked it. and it wasn't a homosexual thing on the show. LETS CLEAR THAT UP.

Before it entered 'bro culture' as some retarded thing you do when running a train on a broad, it existed as a thing that happened in prison when two queens pissed on someone in exchange for a cup noodles, so when you say a "golden gate would really round out the weekend", I'm not thinking about "The League". I envision you in a hotel room bathtub wearing pool goggles.

• Like 5