• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Since I didn't get to completion, the story shall remain incomplete

I remember what she looked like because I saw her when sober. Nice body, decent face, butch haircut

And this happened 8 or 9 years ago, so not sure about the pics. Guess I could check my buddies sisters wedding photos

• Like 1

$1500! Holy shit, that there is a Winner's BBQ.

Haha, yeah, you didn't know that? They have a couple of different sizes, but yeah, they are the Cadillac of meat smoking.

I wouldn't mind a smoker but then I see my meat bill going up and investing a lot of weekends screwing with it, so, no thanks

"I'd like to own a smoker, but then I'd have to smoke things."

Exactly. The idea of it is great. Doing it once in a blue moon seems great. Spending over $1000 on it, not great. And then the pressure to use it

I'm the guy that got Netflix, signed up for 2 DVDs each mailing, and I got so obsessed with maximizing my dollar, I'd watch both movies the night I got them so I could mail them back immediately. I can be obsessive. So I cancelled that shit. I don't need that pressure in my life.

Haha, yeah, you didn't know that? They have a couple of different sizes, but yeah, they are the Cadillac of meat smoking.

I knew they were the gold standard but had no idea they were actually apparently lined with 24k.

For Frau

Dogs looking dumb?

My brothers pup, Mack, on my motorcycle. I totally didn't place him there or anything.

6MSh6c1.jpg

Mack and his mom, Zooey, playing

R7Smg8F.jpg

My friends golden, Honey, from this weekend

lQBGNec.jpg

• Like 3

Well, my boss is on board. It's the CFO who I'm worried about. But I don't have to present any reports until quarter end and even then those aren't super important. It's when we start on next years budget next spring I'm worried about. So it'll be a little bit before he even knows what's up.

Im just going through and improving things where I can. Waiting for my boss to give me some projects to work on. Exciting stuff.

I don't know about the midwest, but a liquor license here runs 100k+, and are not easy to come by. Limits in each town, approval by selectman/various boards.

It depends on the license, but when I applied and received one from Iowa in 2006 it was $200.

Thanks. The corn wasn't .... I don't know... sickly, but it wasn't the best I've had this summer. It was good though. I bought it out of the back of a truck parked on the side of the highway with a spray-painted sign that said "Taber Corn"

Dammit. You weren't supposed to see my edit.

It depends on the license, but when I applied and received one from Iowa in 2006 it was $200.

As a store being able to settle bottles of hard liquor? Restaurants are different; there's a lot more to go around. In my town, for instance, there are only 3 hard liquor licenses, so the value is sky-high. Plenty of beer/wine places, and restaurants that serve, but Strat selling bourbon as a business would not be able to happen here.

Maybe that's why Brvy never gets drunk. He doesn't actually know what alcohol is, because there is no chance any liquor license costs $200, even in Bumfck, Iowa

I remember my mother telling me a story from the late 80's, early 90's, when she worked in the Palm Beach County Courthouse, a full liquor license went up for auction, sold for $15k or so, and was a total steal, because as Thera said, there are finite amount of them and they can sell for upwards of $100k. Too bad we were poor and couldn't flip it

• Like 1

As a store being able to settle bottles of hard liquor? Restaurants are different; there's a lot more to go around. In my town, for instance, there are only 3 hard liquor licenses, so the value is sky-high. Plenty of beer/wine places, and restaurants that serve, but Strat selling bourbon as a business would not be able to happen here.

I just assumed that Strat wouldn't actually "sell" anything. He would just set up a liquor store "front" and buy everything wholesale for his closet.

I just looked it up and a Class E "liquor store" license in Iowa is $750 for a store less than 1500 sq ft. That's more than I would have guessed.

http://iowaabd.com/a...ng/fee_schedule

It does look like the off-site class c beer license that I personally bought, has risen all the way up to $240 though.