I Called In Sick Today

found a bottle of sazerac rye ("baby saz") on the shelf today. I had never seen it before so it kinda stuck out. I am seeing it in lots of places on wine searcher. I have heard it's very solid for the price. so it's like every other dumbass hysteria whiskey. $30, meh.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

found a bottle of sazerac rye ("baby saz") on the shelf today. I had never seen it before so it kinda stuck out. I am seeing it in lots of places on wine searcher. I have heard it's very solid for the price. so it's like every other dumbass hysteria whiskey. $30, meh.

Diversifying the portfolio, I see

• Like 1

Really enjoying Fargo right now

Just knocked out HBO's The Brink

White Collar

Ray Donovan, although someone said this season is meh

Thanks for the ideas. At least someone took the time. I tried watching Fargo, but I keep not making it passed the first episode. It just feels so similar to the movie, and I didn't really like the movie. It's probably my least favorite Coen Brothers joint.

It's the lowest price that amazons ever had for that model. High of $120.

Do you use The Camelizer?

I live in a city where home burglaries are instructed to call the non-emergency number and might get dispatch days later (but about half the time, nothing)

You try calling the CPD about a stolen plasma cutter. Care to wager if anyone cares?

Yeah. I was joking. I wouldn't guess that you frequently get the cops involved in your life by choice.

Strat, do you have a dedicated shelf for the bottles? A picture would be cool.

I bought a little utility cart thing. I put it in my closet out of paranoia. I don't want sun or temp changes, nor do I want it visible from the window... so yeah. they may as well be in nondescript boxes.

I checked Camelcamelcamel.com so...probably?

Just install the extension. Then when you go to Amazon or wherever, you just click the camel that appears in the address bar.

I bought a little utility cart thing. I put it in my closet out of paranoia. I don't want sun or temp changes, nor do I want it visible from the window... so yeah. they may as well be in nondescript boxes.

So, essentially, you're losing your mind and you'll be on Hoarders, 2017

Anyone else picture Strat coming home from work, going in to his closet, seeing his numerous bottles of bourbon and saying "hello my pretties"?

• Like 3

There may be an easier formula, but if there are only 3 columns make 2 new columns and put the max of the 3 in one column and the median in the other. Then average those 2.

Edit: damnit that is way easier