I Called In Sick Today

My preferred pullover is a early 90's Cowboys Starter jacket.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I prefer a pullover to zip up. Zip ups bunch at belly button too often, which i dont enjoy. I mean i'll wear a nice zip up, but i prefer a nice pullover. A pull over with pockets is best, but those are hard to find. I have one i got at macys, oh man its the height of comfort and style. Amd it has a kangaroo pocket. Its a beautiful thing.

Hurricane's likely a-comin'. Would be my first one since moving to Florida.

Guess I need to figure out how to work these storm shutters.

Frau, I don't feel like typing it all out, but the jist is, my first two girl three way ended with me having whiskey dick and not being able to bang either one. Probably for the best since it was supposed to be about m girlfriend having her first girl experience. Either way, disappointment one

Second time I had whiskey dick, I was at a wedding on the west coast (of FL) and ended up hooking up with the full blown lesbian bridesmaid (live in girlfriend, the haircut and everything) and she rode the pony for a minute until I decided to wear a condom. It never got back to full mast. So essentially, I made sure this girl would never, ever come back to men again

• Like 3

I lied. I'm getting SO FVCKING IN on motorcycle gear. Might buy a denim jacket to wear under my leather jacket. Might not.

Everyone keeps asking if I'm getting ass-less chaps. Chaps are by definition ass-less. If they had an ass they'd be called "pants".

• Like 1

All you had to say brah.

I matched this girl in tinder. Great face, pretty smile, good hair, skin, nice body, boobs, the works. But she is 6 foot 3. I mean my below average penis will look like a crayon in her hands. And the vagina, gotta be huge. She wont even feel me. I dont think i can message her.

The Napa Ecperience:

$800 on a motorcycle

$1200 on motorcycle accessories.

I've found most hobbies work this way.

All you had to say brah.

I matched this girl in tinder. Great face, pretty smile, good hair, skin, nice body, boobs, the works. But she is 6 foot 3. I mean my below average penis will look like a crayon in her hands. And the vagina, gotta be huge. She wont even feel me. I dont think i can message her.

The best policy is always to let the other person make the decision rather than assuming it for them. For all you know she gets off on short (to her) slightly chubby guys with small penises.

It's insane to me that you would not message a female because you are scared she won't like your penis.

Also, I've never had the whiskey problem that Mex is referring. I'm guessing that's because I've never been drunk? Hence the name?

Brvy, take the number of drinks we had in the time we had them, add about 4 more, and repeat for 4 hours straight. Then tell me how good your dick works.

• Like 1

And yeah, it's definitely presumptuous that she'll want to bang you. Let's work on getting a response at this point

And who cares if she feels your dick? You came, that's all that matters. It's not like you're getting a second date anyway, with that personality. Maybe she'll throw you a pity hump. It's a thing

• Like 2

Brvy, take the number of drinks we had in the time we had them, add about 4 more, and repeat for 4 hours straight. Then tell me how good your dick works.

I don't understand, my dick usually works on Tuesdays?

- brv

• Like 1

I meant to quote some shit but the browser shit the bed

black chicks still dig me. she may have been a pro but if she was she was terrible at her job.

• Like 2

Not until the new seasons fire up.

I'm staying in the same hotel on consecutive nights for the first time on this job. The hotel is fine, I've stayed here before but I FORGOT HOW FVCKING TERRIBLE THEIR TV CHANNEL SELECTION IS!

Nothing worse than a hotel with crappy TV. Not even HBO. Showtime but meh.

Dammit.

Yeah, but I gained some of it back due to not being able to do anything and eating terrible for a good two months afterwards. I'm still down a significant amount from my high but I've lost about 50% of what I want and have had a hard time getting back into the workout groove.

When my coworkers wife brought in their kids last week she said I was looking great. She might have left off "...for almost dying two months ago" though. And a girl friend of mine who I hadn't seen in forever that I saw this weekend said she liked my jeans.

Frau...I bought a dope rust/brown-ish marbled wool sweater with leather shoulder and elbow patches. I put it on this morning over a blue OCBD and it looked phenomenonal. I opted for a lighter merino burgundy sweater because it's a little chilly out but expected to be lower 70's this afternoon. I also bought a leather jacket for riding on my motorcycle...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

https://www.grailed....listings/129089

I thought of you bro.

Frau, I don't feel like typing it all out...

Your whiskey dick lingers in your blood stream, and good for you fighting meh storytelling. Can we get an update on lesbian #2? You should be able to find her with some FB stalking.

• Like 1

Took the bike out for a spin tonight. Great fun. Only almost wrecked it once. I need to get my license ASAP so I can really take it out. Hard to get it above 25 on loose gravel roads. Discovered it has cruise control, which is nice. I didn't notice if it had it or not when I purchased it. Still need to name her. Maybe Florence after bae. Thoughts?

That makes me think of Florence Henderson. But if that's what you're going for...