Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thank YOu!!I'm in love with that girl.
Doesn't matter. She'll find out you're a whore eventually. Probably after she finds out those blisters are something she's gonna have to live with for the rest of her life. Then she'll spend the rest of her days lonely, bitter and herpes infected while you flit along to your next internet conquest.And send the child support. :club:

Hobbes must think I'm coming to kill him, since I've been reading this thread for like 5 hours

Here's me missing the good old days (you know, yesterday) when this thread shut down at 5pm and none of the day shift missed anything good at night.
well i'm sure glad you all appreciated me baring my horrible past and current nerdiness in a long and hilarious post at night. i'd like to be in here more during the day but that'll be somewhat impossible for the next few days at least.oh well, now you can't say i never made your morning better. She's mine, but I guess you guys can have a peekAlicia_Silverstone_003.jpga>CAMERON_DIAZ_WALLPAPER_.jpg

So I can't help but notice that there are a lot fewer stickied posts now in Gen. Poke and OT Gen, but I cannot for the life of me remember what the other stickies were.I know we are anti-sticky hereabouts, but do any of you remember what used to be there?I'll look forward to many pages to catch up on tomorrow by the time I log in.G'Night bitches.

$.15 Miller Lite Drafts tonight, I'll be blacked out. I have a test tomorrow though so I probably won't be on here much.
Dude, where do you live, 1948?
It's officially morning sluts... A lot of work today, but I will check in periodically to see if Lolli's rack has been uploaded.
Ditto...It's quarter end.Inventory and Bank recon's, 401K allocations, blah blah blah.Good news, work today and tomorrow and it's off to Veeeeeeeegas on Sat.
Would "I'm a huge E-Flirt" work on a T-Shirt?It may require an MK explaination...
haha, i missed a lot of this shitting yesterday, so i need to catch up on like 8 pages first.
Morning kids, another day in paradise. 2 more days of Shake before the drought.
Who cares? We're gonna get to see Lolli's boobs!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaadoooooooooooooo
Who cares? We're gonna get to see Lolli's boobs!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaadoooooooooooooo
Nice poker face...way to remain calm:you have much to learn padawan face:
Also, the last part of your post is the second nominee for worst post of the day. (First nominee was Shake not posting for a couple weeks .)
aawwww
Interesting. You are sandwiched between Phillip_339 and Bill_Brasky in the army thread.
bahahahaha!!!
Doesn't matter. She'll find out you're a whore eventually. Probably after she finds out those blisters are something she's gonna have to live with for the rest of her life. Then she'll spend the rest of her days lonely, bitter and herpes infected while you flit along to your next internet conquest.And send the child support. :club:
very well done, cause we all know its true
Would "I'm a huge E-Flirt" work on a T-Shirt?It may require an MK explaination...
How about "I pick up lots of chicks online"

Damn all you ****eringers and the work you "should" be doing. I have nada to do today, and am looking forward to the gloriousness.

Bizzle, did you fare any better in the later Double-shootouts?
Nope, not really. I want to say I was 0/5 last night-sort of makes up for going 3/10 last week, with 3 other cashes. This week, for some reason, I just can't win with middle pairs against a suited overcard-undercard. I just don't know what it is. You FT any of them?I think I will be playing 4 of them (the 9:12-10:42) tonight, after I watch survivor.And I hate whoever crippled me in the Neg O. Whoever that may be.
Hobbes must think I'm coming to kill him, since I've been reading this thread for like 5 hourshuge pictures
Haha. I would sporadically check back in here and everytime dannyg was in the thread.Morning ****erings.I left work yesterday at 9:45; it's usually a 15 minute drive home. But last night they were doing road construction and two of the three lanes of the freeway were closed and there was an accident which required an ambulance to get through. I didn't get home until 11. Waiting in traffic I decided to see if I could get the forums on my cell phone since I have internet access (sad, I know). Amazingly I could, but only so much content would load and it stopped right after the strategy forums so I couldn't get to off topic. So I watched Hips Don't Lie on my phone a few times.
Yikes! I just called my bank and I bounced a check! There goes a $33 charge! Maybe I should actually balance my checkbook one of these days!
Show the bank manager your boobs. Or inform him of your status of drug overlord, and threaten to kill him.