I Called In Sick Today

My ****ing girlfriend is calling me right now. She calls me about three times every day when she's on break from work, but she NEVER HAS ANY****INGTHING TO SAY! She just calls and sits on the phone waiting for me to entertain her or something. Then she gets pissed when I want to get off the phone. God damnit!
you guys should take a break.I've seen her picture before.She can crash at my house for a few weeks. In my bed. Its ok, I don't mind.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey there is at least one chick in kansas cause i did her... well she might not of been from kansas but we were in kansas...damn i feel much dumber now..

Foiled!Nah, I'm just bored. I'm refusing to do any work this afternoon.That, and for some reason I wanted to make my forum title "incognito" and didn't feel it would be right withought a silly disguise for Mr. Cup.Maybe next I should be official forum ****tard

This is the best thread ever.Just wanted to interject and throw that out there real quick.Please continue.

Yeah, Dorothy. That chick was all right.Well I guess if I have any sexual escapades this weekend, I'll post them in this thread. It seems to be the proper place.Here's hoping.