I Called In Sick Today

I've watched the Magic Bullet infomercial about a dozen times...and it gets better every time. Caleb...isn't the deal that if you buy one you get a second one free? Want to go halfsies?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

And for NapaDon: Advice from an older person:Have sex with as many high school girls as possible while it is still socially acceptable for you to do so.
Not really that far ahead of you at all but I'm trying to look cool on the internet. But thanks for the advice.
FYPBrasky you have fun today buddy it's your day!!

yeah i stayed home too. had to drop my car off at the shop = perfect excuse not to go to classes. just got free lunch from my buddy's deli, and now it's time for sweatpants, bed, and screwing around online for the next 10 or so hours

I've watched the Magic Bullet infomercial about a dozen times...and it gets better every time. Caleb...isn't the deal that if you buy one you get a second one free? Want to go halfsies?
I always want to buy one when I see the commercial, but the phone is always out of reach. Someday.

so, i read the OP and didnt bother to read any of the responses, mainly cause im lazy, but i couldnt help but notice that you posted this at 8:25 am.good god man, why are you awake at 8:25 on a day off?go back to sleep you over-acheiver!

I watch Diagnosis Murder with **** Van Dyke.
did anyone else find this funny?
Update: Anyone with the motor skills of a Kindergartener can dominate Tiger Woods 2006.
I'm sorry, but the Tiger Woods games are too easy. Even the new one they said was harder is cake.
I'm sorry, but the Tiger Woods games are too easy. Even the new one they said was harder is cake.
Yeah, I didn't have any trouble with it either. Especially against the middle players (Rich Beem, guys like that), I was beating them 7 & 6 or worse every match. Quite a few didn't even make it past the 10th hole. Did you ever figure out Trick Shot Mode? I messed with that game all day one Sunday and could never figure out where and how to use it...
Very true. I got it yesterday and am already losing interest. Might have to break out some Goldeneye when my roommates get back.

I just got up from my nap. It was splendid. I'm still not wearing pants, and I haven't showered.Matt: Halfsies sounds great! I'm pumped.Kers: Glad to see you made it in. You pwn the FYP.Tgfyne: I was up because I had to call in sick. Kiss my assing.

Tgfyne: I was up because I had to call in sick. Kiss my assing.
****ing I hate that. Every time I go out and get drunk with plans to call in sick the next day, I always have to set my alarm and wake up early anyways. Quite the bummer.
****ing I hate that. Every time I go out and get drunk with plans to call in sick the next day, I always have to set my alarm and wake up early anyways. Quite the bummer.
ummm yeeeaaaah, im gonna need you to come in on saaaturday...mm'k?
I just got up from my nap. It was splendid. I'm still not wearing pants, and I haven't showered.Tgfyne: I was up because I had to call in sick. Kiss my assing.
ah turd, i was unaware you had to wake up to call in, i retract my statement.glad to hear you are still not wearing pants. assing.:bored in a warehouse face:
ah turd, i was unaware you had to wake up to call in, i retract my statement.glad to hear you are still not wearing pants. assing.:bored in a warehouse face:
Where the F do you work????
Bonds. Not on the floor though. Screens. (Obv.)
Yeah if u still were on the floor you would be a Turd Ferguson (dinosaur)My bro traded muni's many moons ago.
It's all good. Just make sure never to underestimate my laziness again. Adding "ing" to the end of curse words is my new thing.
Have you ever heard the Dane Cook stand up about the TV show you see when you call off sick from school/work? It's good.That is all.
i like the bonus track on his CD where he wakes up 6 hrs late for his job at the video rental place"i was waiting for the clock to sprout liellt legs and say 'hahaaha, i'm just kidding, i was just being a stupid clock, playing stupid clock games' Dont do that clock! I dont like it when you play stupid clock games!"
Have you ever heard the Dane Cook stand up about the TV show you see when you call off sick from school/work? It's good.That is all.
nenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenene........ne.....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenene
Where the F do you work????
im retarted, the thought never even crossed my mind. (it was early)
It's all good. Just make sure never to underestimate my laziness again. Adding "ing" to the end of curse words is my new thing.
i already knew that shitting. i just like the word assing. it sounds like a delicious topping to put on an erotic cake.