Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Congrats to SuitedAces21, who I refer to as “the Liar” around my house, on the Natty.  I picked KU to beat ISU in the Midwest and to win the title, which won me my office pool.  Now back to cheering for a tornado to wipe out Lawrence.

21 hours ago, brvheart said:

Happy April everyone.

Nice april fools joke in the local paper this year. EU (the european union) decided that the opening of milk cartons couldn't exceed a certain height, so you had to store your milk laying down in the fridge. Factories were starting to make cartons with the screw cap on the long side.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been at my job for a good long while, but I'm thinking about looking for something new.

On 4/4/2022 at 11:49 PM, brvheart said:

Congrats to SuitedAces21, who I refer to as “the Liar” around my house, on the Natty.  I picked KU to beat ISU in the Midwest and to win the title, which won me my office pool.  Now back to cheering for a tornado to wipe out Lawrence.

i've never lied to you once, brvy. never! 

On 4/30/2022 at 1:01 PM, SuitedAces21 said:

i've never lied to you once, brvy. never! 

Dude.  You said you would never leave!  You said you would be here with me!  I was just hurt. 

Welcome back.

EDIT:  You're gone again.

• 5 weeks later...

Just by way of update, we have just completed another month of Suited's lies.  Happy summer everyone!  What are everyone's plans?  My summer is insane.

Next week, Illinois to meet an artist (oil painter) at my Aunt's house so he can paint 4 paintings of the farm for a Christmas present for my sister from her husband.

(June 15th) Go to West Virginia and help my middle son find an apartment and a job.

(June 26th) Go to New Orleans for a conference.

(June 29th) Go to Utah.

(July 5th) come home.

(July 10) Drive back to West Virginia and move my son and his soon-to-be wife into their new apartment.  (ps.  They are not living together or having sex at this time as that would be wrong, but you all already knew that)

(July 17th)  My son gets married.  (and has sex for the first time)

(July 30th)  Wyoming for a family vacation to Yellowstone.

(August 7th)  Home.

(August 18th)  Move my two girls back to college.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yellowstone is 93% open now, so we are still going.  We leave next Friday.  All the big stuff is done now.  Kid is married and it's almost August.  Crazy how time flies.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Summer is almost over.  Wyoming was awesome.  I will definitely be back next summer.  Both my girls are off to college on Wednesday.  One Freshman.  One Senior.

• Like 1

We we’re doing a barcrawl downtown one night and it was close to closing time and we ended up at a bar called “Jackson Hole Bar and Grill” and there wasn’t any girls there and then some guys approached us and asked if we had any coke and that’s when I realized it was actually called “Jackson’s Hole Bar and Grill” and I thought maybe we had stumbled into a gay bar but turns out just an unfortunately named bar. 

• Like 2

Apparently the proper name of the town is Jackson. However, it is located in the Jackson Hole valley and the airport is called Jackson Hole Airport. I'm mildly infuriated they don't just go with Jackson Hole as the official town name, I don't get it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 4:13 AM, mrfritz said:

Apparently the proper name of the town is Jackson. However, it is located in the Jackson Hole valley and the airport is called Jackson Hole Airport. I'm mildly infuriated they don't just go with Jackson Hole as the official town name, I don't get it. 

They are lazy :) Decided to cut the time on the official name of the city :)

On 8/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, RhinestoneCowboy said:

Read some of the first few pages of this thread.   References to getting Tivo….

Can’t believe this is still holding on by a thread, would be amazing to be able to contact some of the mainstays from over the years.  

Sad news:  most are dead 

• Sad 1

I have an Excel question for you Napa.  Let me know if you have time to look at something, and I'll send it your way.

Basically I was wondering about how to use the OFFSET formula and when it would be best to use it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 3:06 PM, brvheart said:

I have an Excel question for you Napa.  Let me know if you have time to look at something, and I'll send it your way.

Basically I was wondering about how to use the OFFSET formula and when it would be best to use it.

Hmm.  I’ve only ever used it in very specific ways. It is certainly not a common use formula for me. Mostly when I need to reference some position of another cell while building another formula.  

On 10/17/2022 at 8:39 AM, Napa_Don said:

Hmm.  I’ve only ever used it in very specific ways. It is certainly not a common use formula for me. Mostly when I need to reference some position of another cell while building another formula.  

I was able to figure it out, but man it was annoying.  There was little online to help figure out my specific issue.  I found a random forum post from like 2007 that helped me figure it out.  Hope you're doing well.

Since Suited is an oathbreaker, and everyone else is gone, I'll do my best to post random updates for news and the like.  This will be my own personal diary of news/events.  Think of me like the Fritz of the sick thread.  (but not daily and not so responsible and dedicated)

On this day in 2022:

Elon bought Twitter and fired all the execs.  He also promised to unban Donald Trump and Kayne West by Monday.

Facebook is dying a very quick death.  Marky Z has lost 100 Billion of net worth in the last 2 months.  FB was down 24% in one day this week.

All of the polling in the middle of Biden's 1st term shows that the GOP is going to make massive gains in the mid-term elections, which are just a few weeks away.  We will see.

• Thanks 1

Everyone is mad at Kyrie Irving because he is a member of the cult Black Hebrew Israelites.  The NBA suspended him and everyone is ripping him apart all over the internet for sharing a video that espouses his views.

NOBODY is complaining that Amazon is hosting and distributing this movie.  NOBODY is calling for an Amazon boycott.

Jason Whitlock: “Help me understand this… He re-tweeted something. There is no sentence, he didn’t make any statement, he re-tweeted something. This has sparked THIS much outrage... Why?? I tried to watch the documentary. It’s a bad documentary. It’s boring, it’s impossible to follow, it’s three hours and thirty minutes. I made it through the first 75 minutes only because I’m a glutton for punishment… The only thing interesting about Ronald Dalton’s documentary is the insane overreaction to it. The overreaction makes me want to rewatch it and try to discern why a Kyrie tweet has THIS kind of importance. We want to suspend Kyrie Irving over a tweet that doesn’t contain one word that he wrote? REALLY? This makes no sense. It cannot be the documentary. The doc is way too easy to ignore for this kind of outrage. My tinfoil hat tells me that Kyrie is loathed by the globalists and their corporate media puppets because the system is doing everything in its power to prevent Irving from inspiring other athletes to think for themselves. The ‘system’ prefers LeBron James and Colin Kaepernick— athletes who do exactly what their handlers tell them to do. Kyrie refused to take the COVID vaccine, that’s his real offense. If Kyrie goes unpunished then the narrative gatekeepers worry that Kevin Durant, Patrick Mahomes, or some other Black athlete might start questioning the wisdom of his handlers. I have yet to see one gatekeeper argue that Amazon should be held responsible for selling ‘Hebrews to Negroes.’ Amazon, not Kyrie, owns the platform profiting from the documentary. I don’t get it… but I do get it... Kyrie has gone off-track, Kanye West went off-track, Dave Chappelle went off-track and they’re all being punished.” 

Very interesting indeed.