• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Also, I can give you some good tips for a meal to make her

i can also give you some fantastic tips on guaranteeing her enjoyment and numerous repeat performances.     Although, you are packing that hog.  But that aint always enough 

Good luck, have fun, make it about her and it will come back ten fold.  In terms you understand, invest in her pleasure and you’re ROI will knock your pants off.  

teasing you. Have fun 

She mentioned a Taylor Swift song during dinner tonight, and I queued it up to play when we got back into the car. I’m all about the little touches, she ate it up. She seems to want to do it again, so we are on for Thursday. Lord she is hot, watching her walk around my place was the absolute best. I’m trying to convince her to meet up over lunch, too, but she’s not having it. Can’t blame a guy for trying.

I just learned to socialize a little better these last few years, otherwise this would have been an extremely awkward thing for me back in the days when you were trying to tell me to get laid. I still had a few gaffes, don’t get me wrong. She just laughed at me and said, “this is one of those moments where you take a note.” 

• Like 1

I'm glad things are going well.

Does she have a sister in the Minneapolis area?

She doesn’t have any siblings here, sadly. It’s all a numbers game. I was one of 20 guys who messaged her in the first hour of being on the site, and one of two who got her number before she removed her profile entirely. It’s hard to even get them to read your messages, but some do. 

that's so brutal for most guys. i guess you have to commit to being on there for the long haul and being ready for repeated failures before that lightning bolt strikes. 

Overall I don’t think it’s too terrible, assuming you stick with it and continually work to improve. You have to know how to write the profile and take the right photos for the girl you’re looking to meet. I never did get the photos right, because the norm is to have outdoors or travel photos, and I wasn’t doing a whole lot of that.

I just think the two single guys here are smarter than the average guy by leaps and bounds, and pairing that with a little effort will get results.

LOL at the Big 10 saying that the Iowa/Iowa State game is off "for safety reasons" while still requiring 8 teams to travel to New York City to play a "safe" conference game at Rutgers.

1 hour ago, InternetExplorer said:

I just think the two single guys here are smarter than the average guy by leaps and bounds, and pairing that with a little effort will get results.

Wow.  You got removed from the "single guys" group really fast.  That's awesome, Strat!  Have you guy made it official by telling her friends and family?

8 minutes ago, SuitedAces21 said:

not gonna matter anyways, no chance people use common sense and let sports happen. we're in for a long, boring, hellish life until next spring. 

Wrong.

This will all be completely and totally over on November 4th.

1 hour ago, brvheart said:

Wow.  You got removed from the "single guys" group really fast.  That's awesome, Strat!  Have you guy made it official by telling her friends and family?

No lol. It was fast, but we've talked about the need to stay casual until we feel out how this will work, just because her schedule is going to be brutal.

2 hours ago, brvheart said:

Wrong.

This will all be completely and totally over on November 4th.

even if that is the case, and i do agree the media focus will shift after the election, by then they will have ruined baseball and college football and possibly college basketball. and if that happens i really have no reason to live. this virus has really made me confront how empty my life is. i could always distract myself with sports and gambling, but without those i have nothing. the obvious reaction is to leave my high paying easy job and move to vegas. 

Just now, SuitedAces21 said:

even if that is the case, and i do agree the media focus will shift after the election, by then they will have ruined baseball and college football and possibly college basketball. and if that happens i really have no reason to live. this virus has really made me confront how empty my life is. i could always distract myself with sports and gambling, but without those i have nothing. the obvious reaction is to leave my high paying easy job and move to vegas. 

Wouldn't Vegas just also be covering up the issues and providing distraction?  It feels like that's a bad plan.

2 hours ago, Theraflu said:

That's a fair point.  If Trump wins, then the virus will still be important.  I'm just assuming Trump will lose, in which case, the reality of the situation will immediately be reported truthfully and everybody's life will be back to normal.  Have you looked at an update of the graph you posted last week?  Deaths continue to drop even though testing and cases are spiking.

Brvy what part of the response to the Rona do you think the fed government has actually done well at that they don’t deserve the criticism from the left?

Because to me it looks like they’ve identified the worst possible path for every decision and then ratcheted it up to 11 for good measure. Is it not a problem to you that some of our bigger states are starting to hit hospital capacity limits?  Like, I just don’t understand how you could think that the Democrats are just playing it up for political reasons. 

49 minutes ago, Napa_Don said:

Brvy what part of the response to the Rona do you think the fed government has actually done well at that they don’t deserve the criticism from the left?

As a #NeverTrumper, I'm fine with the feds getting pushback.  As a conservative, I don't think the federal government is efficient or good at their job on much of anything.  I am a STRONG proponent of the 10th amendment, which EVERYONE ignores constantly, and think the states should be way more in charge than they are.

That being said, I don't think that Corona is any worse than a horrible flu season and I think the data is pretty clear on that:

gKhrbtQ.png

Because to me it looks like they’ve identified the worst possible path for every decision and then ratcheted it up to 11 for good measure. Is it not a problem to you that some of our bigger states are starting to hit hospital capacity limits?  Like, I just don’t understand how you could think that the Democrats are just playing it up for political reasons.

I think it's all very political.  I think if Obama was in office and shut down flights from China in February that the left would be celebrating that decision. (and the "Right" would be up in arms about "their rights")   I think if Obama closed the country for 3 months and then told the states it was up to them when they reopened that the left would be celebrating that decision. (and again the "Right" would be calling for Obama's head)  If Obama had a doctor on a live press conference giving updates every day for months the left would be celebrating that decision (and the "Right" would say Obama is just using it for screen time).  If Obama made it possible to test everyone in poor health immediately and then acquired millions of testing kits nationwide within months the left would call that a job well done (and the "Right" would call him... I don't know.. the n-word?).  And so on and so forth.

I'm thankful that the far majority of conservatives are very low key about their politics.  For instance, I have only seen maybe one Trump yard sign in the entirety of the area between Chicago and Milwaukee, and yet on November 3rd that area is going to be bright red in the election maps.  The people who's voice gets elevated (the people in the MAGA hats that are interviewed by the media at Trump rallies) are such a small part of the conservative movement that the left is constantly surprised at the GOP support in elections.  That will happen again this year, since conservatives don't tell pollsters the truth and ALWAYS vote.  Right now all the polls show Biden with a big lead (albeit smaller than Hillary had going into her loss in 2016).  That should make Trump haters very nervous.  If the polls are in the single digits after the debates, Biden is in trouble.

What decisions are you talking about that they ratcheted up to 11?  Because Trump refusing to wear a mask or squawking on Twitter isn't in the equation on that.

Ok great. Thanks. As we all know you either die instantly or you recover 100% and there’s no chance that deaths might spike in the next month again since some of these younger people could presumably fight it longer before ultimately succumbing. We should definitely just fling the doors wide open to the economy because we’ve learned all there is to know about it and tell people that wearing masks is for cucks even though that seems to currently be one of our best lines of defenses to just wiping out an entire generation. 

• Like 1

Absolutely that could happen, but the scientists* are saying this:

Symptoms show in 5-7 days.  Death usually occurs with 3 weeks.

That means that while it's possible, it's very unlikely given the data we have that is more than 6 weeks out from all of the protests.

Listen, I wear a mask in public.  I just think the data shows this is no worse than a terrible flu season.

*https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-basics

Hmm.  I think I posted the majority of the text with it, but I suppose it could have been right after you loaded the graph.  Sorry about that.

I always make small edits or corrections on my posts, as I don't want to present false information.