• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I wouldn’t complicate or overthink it   During a good convo, I would just drop you number in there, with a  “if you ever wanna chat off of the app, here’s my number   No worries either way” or something like that   

if she likes you, you’ll likely get a text that same day or soon   

Maybe

Trying not to hover over the situation too much. I feel good about it, but we will see how she reacts whenever she logs in again. 

Had a good trip back to KC. Jack stack has figured out how to open their dining room which is nice. Hitting the road soon, got things to accomplish on Monday. 

She is skittish, gave me a “maybe I’ll text you later, I’m a little gunshy.” Seems to very much want to keep talking though. Found out that she lives less than 10 minutes from me, which is nice. Overall I am feeling good and imagine we will get started texting in another few days.

It’s a nice feeling, having a super cute girl showing unambiguous interest. I wish it was always like this, but then again I’m like a 5. 

Hey, she acknowledged it and it wasn’t a negative response 

I’m a neurotic mess with that stuff, so I’d take it negatively, but when it doesn’t involve me, it’s a good sign. No need to rush, you have a way to contact you, and you have a bit of a serial killer look, so I appreciate her hesitation. 

I’m teasing, of course 

now essay on the other hand, must have a Christian Bale in The Mechanic vibe going right now 

I told her it was okay, as long as she has an iPhone and I’m not having to deal with the awful green texts in the future (I’m about 95% that she does have an iPhone). She is sharing more details, saying things to expand the conversation, and laughing at my stupid humor, so I’m not looking at this as a setback. I just need to be out of the app and talking to her more often during the day/night. I’ll get there. 

Walked five miles this morning at a 15:30 pace.  I took like a week off due to surgery and the trip back home, and I'm pretty sure I net gained calories on some of those days, so I'm like two weeks behind at this point.  Looking like I might be able to finish around July 1.  This gets so much harder the more you lose.

Proud of you Strat.

I am constantly surprised by what works with girls.  My nephew is a freak when it comes to that stuff.  He's like 20 years old and a student at ISU.  I was walking across campus with him and my son and he just left us and walked up to a group of girls sitting on the grass and told a single girl that he thought she was cute and asked what her number was.  She gave it to him immediately.  I would have never done that in 1000 years and I'm sure that's an underestimate.

Apparently ultra-confidence is a turn-on.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:29 PM, InternetExplorer said:

I told her it was okay, as long as she has an iPhone and I’m not having to deal with the awful green texts in the future (I’m about 95% that she does have an iPhone). She is sharing more details, saying things to expand the conversation, and laughing at my stupid humor, so I’m not looking at this as a setback. I just need to be out of the app and talking to her more often during the day/night. I’ll get there. 

I hope you’re joking about the phone. 

I mean, you can’t actually give a shit.  It makes zero difference.  You just can see if they are typing. Big whoop.  

I never got that whole “androids ruin group chats” stuff.  Besides, I can’t say I ever remember being in a group chat.  I hear people with lots of friends are in multiple group chats.  

I don’t actually care, but I joked about caring. The color is offensive though.

I despise group chats. I am in one with my immediate family and wives, and it’s never funny or worth the time it takes to pick up my phone, which is like 50 notifications each time something is started up. I finally just muted notifications. 

• Like 1

I’m supposed to be on vacation this week but instead I’m spending all my time trying to reconcile a bunch of data entry my pig boss hired out to India and I feel like I’m worse off than when I started. 

I’m supposed to be on vacation this week but instead I’m spending all my time trying to reconcile a bunch of data entry my pig boss hired out to India and I feel like I’m worse off than when I started. 

You really really really shouldn't be doing that on vacation week.  Tell him that the people he hired screwed it up and you will fix their mistakes on Monday.

All is still going good with the girl despite my several fumbles. Looking very likely that I’m two degrees from her through a volleyball league.

Finally started going back into work. I am sick of feeling like I’m not being productive, just told my boss, I don’t know if it’s what was going on personally or what, but I want to start getting out of the house. I never thought working from home would be so terrible. 

I've been going into the office from like 12-4 every day, as I got deemed some sort of 2nd level essential employee. My office is alone, and my staff that share an office have been alternating days. I've really liked the ability to just get out of the house for a little bit each day. Definitely good for the mental health.