Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Whoa.  Banff?!  I would love to be there at this time of the year.  Wow.  Super jealous.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:09 PM, SuitedAces21 said:

whenever I watch Leaving Las Vegas, I envy the main character. I wish I was an alcoholic committed to drinking myself to death in mid 90s Vegas, with beautiful liz Shue to love me.

I've lived in Las Vegas the last year and a half, and all I'm doing is drinking myself to death. No Liz Shue in sight, only wannabe Kardashians around every corner sniffing around for cash. Might be the worst place in the country.

<spoiler>I was hoping Greg would have to drop whatever papers he had rescued onto the rest of the family, maybe play that silly iphone recording. Ken going to prison would be boring or silly, so this makes good narrative sense, they just have to avoid doing a repeat of season 1. Love that show, and I will miss it. </spoiler>

Watchmen is taking it's place. I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on in any of those trailers. 

• Like 1

My daughter is going to college in Arkansas.  I just went down and visited her this weekend.  It seems like forever since I saw her.  It was great hanging out.

We stopped in KC on the way down and ate at a hole in the wall called Town Topic Hamburgers on the south side of downtown.  I enjoyed it.  I will be back at some point.

• Like 2

Things move slower because there are fewer people, but there are several of us that check in every day or two, and several more than check in weekly or monthly.  It's nice to catch up, but things certainly don't move at a fast pace anymore unless something interesting happens to someone or Mexico comes in to post a picture of his dogs.  The other mega thread is still like 4000 pages ahead of us and they haven't moved to the next page in like 5 years.  If you stick around, that will liven the place up!  Tell us about this AMAZING paint product!  Why should I buy it for my home and all my relatives homes?