• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Man, **** the Cardinals. Mostly their fans/culture, but still. HOWEVER: Jack Flaherty has been a revelation since the All-Star Break.

Unrelated: I don't know how many of you are watching Succession, but you should be. The "rap" this past week is one of the most amazing, insane things ever put on television. 

I've been watching Succession. Cringey, super rich assholes are entertaining. The cinematographer, make up, and costumers all deserve Emmy's just for making Sarah Snook so frequently look so bangable because many of her google image search hits are yeeesh. 

• Haha 1

Succession seems like one of those shows that I’m going to wait for another season or two to watch.  There’s another show on right now that I can’t think of but I have the same feelings toward. 

Told my roommate today that I think he should move out if he’s not going to be buying a house soon. He traded vehicles yesterday and he had mentioned to me and a mutual friend of his need to work on saving more money and so I asked how this fit into those plans and he admitted that he didn’t think he’d be ready to buy for a while and so I made the decision to say I think it’d be best if he moved out sooner rather than later. I think he’ll be out by mid-November, if not sooner. 

• Like 1

I can't verify that so I hope you're telling the truth. I don't think my heart could take someone bearing false witness when claiming to adore my #content. 

• Confused 1
On 10/4/2019 at 8:42 PM, hank213 said:

totally anonymous validation < validation from anonymous screen names

Agreed.  I hate not seeing who specifically liked something.

21 hours ago, Essay21 said:

Watching Sin City on Netflix. This was so far ahead of its time, so amazing. 

Agreed.  It's a great movie.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:29 AM, InternetExplorer said:

I feel like you should be doing good with the ladies at this point.

UPDATE:  matched with a girl on Bumble. Met her the next day (Friday) for coffee. Then had dinner with her last night. and she is still texting me this morning. she's by far the most attractive woman to ever show interest in me. 

this might be my peak. what a time to be alive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You should run with this. Start a clandestine dating service for people who lost a lot of weight due to illness, have it pull from other legit dating sites. Maybe look into a few shady doctors who will recommend those kinds of surgeries, even if they're not "medically" necessary. Stay away from the lipo and tummy tuck people, they're beneath you. 

On 10/6/2019 at 10:08 AM, SuitedAces21 said:

UPDATE:  matched with a girl on Bumble. Met her the next day (Friday) for coffee. Then had dinner with her last night. and she is still texting me this morning. she's by far the most attractive woman to ever show interest in me. 

this might be my peak. what a time to be alive. 

I am very excited about this.  I hope you guys get married this next summer.

11 hours ago, Napa_Don said:

Damn. Look at my boy out here thriving. Proud of you. 

the righteous gemstones. That’s the other show I was going to wait to watch. 

I got bored with it. Danny McBride's shtick has worn thin for me. It was predictable and not all that funny during the couple of episodes I watched.

15 hours ago, Theraflu said:

Well Essay, it's only the first inning, but I think the Cards got this one. 

What an implosion. 

• Sad 1