I Called In Sick Today

Hey guys - just letting you know the forum is going to be offline tomorrow (Thursday morning) as we do a major upgrade. Hopefully it's back up later that day. It'll take me a bit to skin it and customize some of the options but try to get it back asap.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I read it as he's finally happy to pay out of his own pocket the portion of the monthly nut a roommate would pay in order to enjoy the solitude.

Thank you. I wasn’t getting it, clearly.

Having your own space is great. Not being irritated by little things a roommate does that aren’t even that big a deal, but still bother you is really worth the money. But man you can spend on stupid shit work that roomie rent.

This is... interesting.   (It does seem to load a little more quickly, which is nice)

y’all heard about almond milk? this is a game changer for me and cereal, which i haven’t been able to eat in ten years. unfortunately i’m old man now so i went with grape nuts over fruity pebbles, but still. the stuff they can come up with now. amazing. 

• Like 1

"I miss you Suited, Naps, BigD, Fritzy, Thera, Ouch, Meximelt, Hank, Wang, Shake, Speedz, Beans and even Scram. You guys are the best!" - brvheart

🙁

• Confused 1

Got the new 11. My 6s plus was getting slow and could barely hold a charge. I’m going to Canada in two weeks (for a wedding) and figured I probably didn’t want to get stranded somewhere with no phone plus the the better camera. Didn’t spring for the pro though. Didn’t seem worth it. 

• Like 1
On 9/29/2019 at 7:33 PM, CobaltBlue said:

"I miss you Suited, Naps, BigD, Fritzy, Thera, Ouch, Meximelt, Hank, Wang, Shake, Speedz, Beans and even Scram. You guys are the best!" - brvheart

🙁

Sigh.  Sorry, Colbs.  You know you have a very special place in my heart.

• Like 1