• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Nice. My gall bladder (and appendix) surgery was awful. They ended up hurting me, and it was so effed, I had to spend 5 days in the hospital, have two different drains in me, one of which, collecting bile, stay in me for 27 days, and I had to measure and monitor how much bile was being collected. My bile bag split and spilled it on my parents couch, the tube slipped inside me and spilled bile into my body, you know, poisoning me, so I had to spend another night in the hospital. Just an overall miserable month.

The pain was bad in the hospital. My friends were making me laugh when they said that my morphine drip had a governor on it, so they had to go. Laughing hurt so bad. I didn’t push the morphine button much. Only hurt when I moved or laughed. Probably ended up giving most of my pills to friends. I’m weird about that stuff.

Pills don’t make me good loopy unless i’m actually in pain. Never noticed effects when throwing a few back with some beers.

When i has tooth issues, I was guzzling those pills, but then crapping hurt more than the tooth pain. But oh, what a log

that possible negative outcome had me wondering if I should do the surgery. I had the pain under control by eating way less, but in the end I couldn't deny that if I did nothing another stone would block a duct and id end up in the emergency room. so it had to be done. so far its been all good. I just left the apartment for the first time this morning, and I'm pretty tired, but I'll be fine by the middle of next week.

that possible negative outcome had me wondering if I should do the surgery. I had the pain under control by eating way less, but in the end I couldn't deny that if I did nothing another stone would block a duct and id end up in the emergency room. so it had to be done. so far its been all good. I just left the apartment for the first time this morning, and I'm pretty tired, but I'll be fine by the middle of next week.

I probably had about 7 gall bladder attacks. Just a miserable 6-8 hours, IIRC. The sweet relief of that thing passing was wonderful.

Most attacks were on a Sunday, after binge eating. One was at a wedding, after prime rib.

i only had three bad attacks, one that was just awful. but i had the tightness and cramping all the time. just got used to it.

weird thing is i still feel that same tightness now. i guess it’s like a phantom pain. i really hope it goes away soon cause if there is still something wrong i’m gonna be so pissed.

Sucks so bad. Hopefully I never have to experience that. I drink nothing but soda, so I’m for sure going to have kidney stones. I’m so dumb.

I have thought this as well, and pissing out a stone scares me as much or more as a snapped and rolled up Achilles, but my stepdad recently had some, and they told him to drink a bunch of oj, for the acid.

His doc told him he likely got them because he drinks a shit ton of milk and was even taking this calcium pill or powder. Calcium is the killer.

I rarely drink milk (only with Oreos, and not often) and haven’t had cereal in a long while. So i’m hoping that coupled with my soda acid, that i’m good.

Nice. My gall bladder (and appendix) surgery was awful. They ended up hurting me, and it was so effed, I had to spend 5 days in the hospital, have two different drains in me, one of which, collecting bile, stay in me for 27 days, and I had to measure and monitor how much bile was being collected. My bile bag split and spilled it on my parents couch, the tube slipped inside me and spilled bile into my body, you know, poisoning me, so I had to spend another night in the hospital. Just an overall miserable month.

The pain was bad in the hospital. My friends were making me laugh when they said that my morphine drip had a governor on it, so they had to go. Laughing hurt so bad. I didn't push the morphine button much. Only hurt when I moved or laughed. Probably ended up giving most of my pills to friends. I'm weird about that stuff.

Pills don't make me good loopy unless i'm actually in pain. Never noticed effects when throwing a few back with some beers.

When i has tooth issues, I was guzzling those pills, but then crapping hurt more than the tooth pain. But oh, what a log

Wow. I'm sorry you went through all that. haha. Wow.

I hold out hope that the minimum 80 oz of water a day wash away all the bourbon and beer.

That is a high water intake. Wow.

I drink almost exclusively unsweet iced tea from Chick-Fil-A. They sell it by the gallon and I buy about 3 gallons a week.

I have thought this as well, and pissing out a stone scares me as much or more as a snapped and rolled up Achilles, but my stepdad recently had some, and they told him to drink a bunch of oj, for the acid.

His doc told him he likely got them because he drinks a shit ton of milk and was even taking this calcium pill or powder. Calcium is the killer.

I rarely drink milk (only with Oreos, and not often) and haven't had cereal in a long while. So i'm hoping that coupled with my soda acid, that i'm good.

Mountain Dew is made with OJ, so as long as you are drinking Mt. Dew you are golden.

So, yeah, I grew a beard and started wearing watches again. Anyway, gall bladder is weird; mostly because it's one word - hereto gallbladder. My wife recently had issues with hers. Something about sludge build up but what I'm really thinking is it's my "manhood" finding a safe haven to hide out and eventually impregnate her after I die from crippling heart disease. It'll be nice to stress her out from the grave

• Like 1

OK, I just saw the story. Ridiculous. Trudeau deserves the heat he was in before this, but it's absurd to dig up stuff from 20 years ago and then apply today's yardstick. Funny quote though.

"It was something that I didn’t think was racist at the time but now I recognise it is something that is racist"

DNegs sweating out this Trudeau controversy, hoping no one remembers

I mean, it was pretty obviously stupid when it happened, and he was warned by many of us, and then just doubled down. Love it.

And for the record, I agree with Strat about digging stuff up from long ago, but the DNegs thing seemed like it happened around 2008 or something, with a bunch of people telling him to stop.

I mean, it was pretty obviously stupid when it happened, and he was warned by many of us, and then just doubled down. Love it.

And for the record, I agree with Strat about digging stuff up from long ago, but the DNegs things seemed like it happen in like 2008 or something with a bunch of people telling him to stop.

His doubling down was the best/worst part. I bet he would still defend it today, but I think he has the sense to keep that to himself now. He's lucky social media hadn't quite ripened when that happened.

Sucks so bad. Hopefully I never have to experience that. I drink nothing but soda, so I'm for sure going to have kidney stones. I'm so dumb.

From what I understand, a large component of kidney stones is genetic. I figure if 25 years of cans of Mountain Dew hasn't given me one yet, it's unlikely to do so in the future.