• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm having trouble posting images but imagine an image of maverick doing his "because I was inverted" hand gesture here in regards to today's DSM RF and heh.

• Like 1

strat, if you move back to kc just know that traffic is much worse than it used to be. seems every day i’m at a stand still for 30 minutes on 169 by the downtown airport. i’m posting this from my car right now. huge project planned in johnson county next year too. fvckin disaster. i think i’m going to move downtown and start walking to work.

• Like 1

strat, if you move back to kc just know that traffic is much worse than it used to be. seems every day i'm at a stand still for 30 minutes on 169 by the downtown airport. i'm posting this from my car right now. huge project planned in johnson county next year too. fvckin disaster. i think i'm going to move downtown and start walking to work.

Sounds terrible. I used to get stuck in 670/70 traffic at like 4PM daily. I was trapped in a work schedule where I didn't have the option to just stay longer or come in later, which are my go-to moves nowadays.

Seems like the kinds of firms I'm looking at are more in the overland park area. At this point, I could see myself totally switching industries, getting into a consultancy, or something like that.

so with my gallstones and inflamed gallbladder i have been eating about one-third the amount of food, maybe even less, than i used to. it’s helped keep the pain in check, and my surgeon said he was surprised, given the inflammation that i wasn’t in more pain. consequently, i’ve lost around 17 pounds.

i went to chipotle downtown for lunch today for the first time in awhile and the cashier told me i looked really skinny and good. so i got that going for me.

crazy how little food we actually need to get by. hopefully i can keep it up after my surgery.

• Like 2

Girlfriend and I called it quits. I told her I didn’t know that I am for sure leaving, but since all likelihood is that I wouldn’t be staying here if I did, it’s just not fair to her.

I feel terrible about it, but she is so much better off not having to deal with my shit. She gets it. Said she felt like we had transitioned to being friends a while ago anyway.

Genuinely hoping this is the thing that causes her to leave the firm for a better job, get a better boyfriend, etc.

Girlfriend and I called it quits. I told her I didn't know that I am for sure leaving, but since all likelihood is that I wouldn't be staying here if I did, it's just not fair to her.

I feel terrible about it, but she is so much better off not having to deal with my shit. She gets it. Said she felt like we had transitioned to being friends a while ago anyway.

Genuinely hoping this is the thing that causes her to leave the firm for a better job, get a better boyfriend, etc.

:icon_sad:

Hopefully she’ll bounce back by plowing through some randos.

Stuff works out, one way or the other. She’ll be fine, you’ll be fine.

Congrats on the weight loss by illness, essay. Good work. Hope they take your gall bladder out and be done with it.

Waiting for this hurricane path is slow torture. Such is life in FL. This one has been weird.

It’s considerably hotter in SoFL than it is in Iowa. Who could’ve known

• Like 1

It’s considerably hotter in SoFL than it is in Iowa. Who could’ve known

It's still too early to come to that definitive conclusion, since this was merely year one of the Des Moines Verses South Florida Real Feel August Statistical Analysis. The year one analysis will be released later this week, but I can tell you the early results do support this thesis.

Also, I think the timing of Strat's break up was just a little selfish, as it's really taken the wind out of the comedic crescendo of the Des Moines Verses South Florida Real Feel August Statistical Analysis.

• Like 3

Grocery store was wiped out of milk and bread. I chalked it up to Labor Day until I remembered about the hurricane. I don’t understand why there would be this behavior so far north.

Still pretty miserable. Got super drunk last night and the night before, but I’m laying off tonight because I have a discussion with the c-suite tomorrow about my path. Planning to figure out the talk track tonight.

I just generally need to stop drinking alone, and lose the weight I’ve been fretting about for years. My habits have just gradually gotten worse these last several months, and hopefully the breakup marks the end of that.

Bahama must be a disaster. This thing sitting on top of you, moving at 1 mph. You think you'll catch much wind, Ronnie?

Lots of uncertainty so far. Will it go straight through, will it turn north, will it turn NW. Time will tell. Should get wind and rain no matter what.

• Like 1

Grocery store was wiped out of milk and bread. I chalked it up to Labor Day until I remembered about the hurricane. I don’t understand why there would be this behavior so far north.

Still pretty miserable. Got super drunk last night and the night before, but I’m laying off tonight because I have a discussion with the c-suite tomorrow about my path. Planning to figure out the talk track tonight.

I just generally need to stop drinking alone, and lose the weight I’ve been fretting about for years. My habits have just gradually gotten worse these last several months, and hopefully the breakup marks the end of that.

Weird that Kentucky is buying out all the bread.

Breakups are usually the start of a binge drinking, chasing ass phase, not the end.

• Like 1