• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Now the question is: will that be enough of a payoff or will he let it ride? stay tuned sports fans.

This list is not about tilting Essay (though that is certainly an ancillary benefit). This is about a systematic examination of both Iowa and South Florida weather, to discover which is hotter and more humid during summer's peak.

• Like 1

This is the last I'll speak of this nonsense. I don't go into your thread and ask you to make them bakers dozen lists and I would appreciate the professional courtesy reciprocated here in this, year one of the Iowa vs South Florida Real Feel August Statistical Comparison.

look man, if you want to compile a statistical data set without any controls I'm not going to stop you. but when your peer reviews go negative, and they won't publish your findings, don't say I didn't warn you,.

• Like 1

someone stole four things from office last night. my opened box of cheez-it’s grooves, four quarters, a mini replica keychain thor’s hammer that my brother gave me, and the 6 inch statue of buddha i bought to remind myself to stay calm and relax when i get annoyed.

ironically, the theft of my buddha has driven me to need it more than ever. damn the bastard who forced me into this position.

You should introduce your personality to your next date as hepatobilliary.

Venturing into my first legal weed store in about an hour. Location is about a half mile from where I'm having dinner, so I guess I gotta. Let's get a vape pen!

Positively autumnal.

I want to caution you against drawing too many conclusions from this,year one of the Des Moines verses South Florida Real Feel August Statistical Analysis. It is still a small data set and we may come to find with a larger sample that Iowa is in fact hotter and more humid in July than South Florida and this early data is mere variance. That said, the preliminary results do look promising that Bry will have to suck a dick.

Iowa's humidity in mid-August laughs at your implication.

Essay, good for you for going on the date

Also essay, have them take out your gall bladder

Does anyone else think it would be a fcking nightmare to have to manage Strat? I mean, i’m sure he’s great at what he does, but I wonder if he will always think he knows more than his boss, or feel he’s undervalued and not on the proper path. Strat, thoughts?

• Like 1

I missed it...why'd you pick Brownsville?

In February, I said we'd revisit the topic in August, comparing the real feel of Liberty City and Des Moines. I couldn't get real feel data for Liberty City, just Miami, which is taken on the beach, and skews the real feel considerably. Brownsville is directly neighboring Liberty City and a more accurate substitute location than Miami Beach.

• Like 1

I mean, I totally stand by what I said and defy anyone implying that mid-August in Iowa is pleasant. Iowa's humidity is ridiculous. If you think 79 for a high DURING THE STATE FAIR is normal, you're nuts. You guys from Nebraska know the truth. This summer has been incredibly mild.