Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well, a quick google tells me i should avoid fatty foods like french fries, cheese, sour cream, sweets, soda, etc.

no sour cream and cheese makes chipotle rough. i’m still going to do it, but i’m taking my life in my hands each time.

i mean for fvcks sake i ate a berry salad for lunch today. it was awful.

Portillos in Chicago has an awesome berry salad. You just saying berry salad makes me want to go to Portillos.

went on a date for the first time in five years. I thought it went really well, I did. Talked for over 2 hours at the bar. she texted me as soon as she got home and said she wasn't interested in seeing me again. figured she would at least wait until I texted her to tell me that, but I guess sometimes you just can't wait to give someone the good news.

• Like 1

That sucks, but also, **** her? You had fun. And you don't have to wait on any bullshit. And let's remember: you suck too. Take a good night, and go get more of them. Don't spend so much time on gallstones next time.

it was the likely end, i just didn't see it coming after we parted ways with a hug. i thought i did pretty good, but i obviously don't know what the fvck i'm talking about.

You don't know her mindset coming in. She stuck around and talked for two hours. There's shittier outcomes. The insta-rejection post-date also says something about her, but I have no idea what.

You don't know her mindset coming in. She stuck around and talked for two hours. There's shittier outcomes. The insta-rejection post-date also says something about her, but I have no idea what.

She has good taste?

• Like 1

Her being direct and to the point is ultimately doing Suited a solid IMO.

People post their dating experiences on sites like Match.com on the dataisbeautiful subreddit and it seems like most people have a huge volume of conversations leading to a few first dates and even fewer second dates, and so on. It is a little discouraging.

• Like 1

BUT I will add that it is a far better approach than waiting for the right coworker or for your circle of friends to find someone for you. It is a numbers game and I guess the amount of relationships formed outside of the various online mediums is declining pretty quickly.

That subreddit is awesome for these kinds of rabbit holes.

BUT I will add that it is a far better approach than waiting for the right coworker or for your circle of friends to find someone for you. It is a numbers game and I guess the amount of relationships formed outside of the various online mediums is declining pretty quickly.

That subreddit is awesome for these kinds of rabbit holes.

It absolutely is a numbers game. There's an old clip of Gene Simmons talking about his approach back in the 70s. Basically, he asked every women he met if she wanted to bang. His reasoning was that sure, he got shot down a lot more than he succeeded but he also succeeded way more than if he'd never asked.

SA, I know this is easier said than done but try not to internalize it too much and keep swinging. Unfortunately, I don't have a cast for that.

Her being direct and to the point is ultimately doing Suited a solid IMO.

100%. It's so much better than if she ghosted him or lead him on and then flaked. It's brutal in the moment but it will allow essay to move on quickly.

I was in Iowa for a wedding this weekend. The humidity is oppressive. It's worse than I remember. Luckily, it's been a "cool" summer. I think the high was only like 84 or 85 and it was overcast, thank goodness, because I was sweating pretty badly.