I Called In Sick Today

Even if the doctor doesn't think you have low T, you'd 100% benefit from TRT. Everyone over 23 who identifies as male would. It would probably lower the quality of life for local women, but it will raise yours substantially, and that's what America is all about.

probably?

J crew has a new version of the Killshots 2. Burgundy instead of blue and mesh instead of leather. Boy I might have to do it to em.

i ended up getting those new balance 791's. i'm a big fan.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just watched Free Solo again. Really liked it.

I'm also watching the Billy Graham documentary on Netflix this weekend.

I'll check that out, thanks Strat!

just got the call, low t. measured st 243, whatever that means. they want to do the test again in two weeks.

surprisingly no blood sugar issues. i thought for sure i’d be pre diabetic.

• Like 1

Office 365 Excel has these crashing / corruption issues with macro execution. I don’t know if it’s my code or a problem with the new version. Anyway, some sheets just randomly will start causing Excel to crash, and the problem is best fixed by bringing the code into an entirely new workbook.

Long story short, I had to edit my code to check to see if it needs to rebuild the spreadsheet it runs in, so that it can then create and distribute other spreadsheets for the various groups around my firm. It’s the most meta thing I’ve done with Excel.

• Like 1

So I'm a father three times over now. My son was born 11 days ago. No chance of catching brvy though...we're done.

Looking forward to playing video games with him one day.

• Like 4

congrats, and jesus christ good luck. The prospect of a third is too much for me. My 2.5 year old is a terror. Should we happen into another boy, I don't think my wife will survive. But she really does want that girl. Not my kind of gambling.

• Like 1

I would much rather deal with boys than girls. Boys socially absorb a default problem-solving style that relies primarily on violence and a threat of violence. I can help a boy solve his problems by throwing money and karate lessons at him, and maybe a helping or three of adderall. If I had to help a girl navigate the psychosexual political hierarchy of heteronormative friendships, the result would be a mashup of Mean Girls and Monster.

• Like 2

Pretty sure you have low T if you’re under 300

Woulda bet the house on essay having low t

Now get on the good stuff and take too much

Pretty sure you have low T if you're under 300

Woulda bet the house on essay having low t

Now get on the good stuff and take too much

looking back it seems impossible i didn't realize it sooner. probably running low for five to ten years. terrible thing to live in fear.

• Like 1

I would much rather deal with boys than girls. Boys socially absorb a default problem-solving style that relies primarily on violence and a threat of violence. I can help a boy solve his problems by throwing money and karate lessons at him, and maybe a helping or three of adderall. If I had to help a girl navigate the psychosexual political hierarchy of heteronormative friendships, the result would be a mashup of Mean Girls and Monster.

I always wanted to have a girl more, but I wanted a boy first...if that makes sense. With that said, after spending the past few years raising two girls, the idea of having a boy started feeling very alien to me. Now that he's here, it will progressively feel like this has always been the state of our family. I think this speaks to my general nature...very reluctant to change but quickly embracing it once it happens.

• Like 1

How does Spring Break affect you up in Orlando, Mex? Do you even notice that it's going on or is it mainly a shoreline issue?