Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

He has a beamer, the man is not above spending money. We just need to push him. I'm going with shame. And it's only because I love him and want him to give himself the permission to spend the money that he has worked so hard for.

• Like 1

i got a pair of royal blue jordan 1's, that were on sale, and they hurt my feet so ****ing much. They are the first jordan's I've ever owned, and I'm never getting another pair. The only nikes I will ever get are zoom pegasus running shoes from here on out

I saw Hank and Ron's girl Summer online the other day, and she looks more like the Grinch than I remembered. Her star fading may be your gain, keep your eyes open, fellas.

Don’t disagree with this assessment. Eyes too far apart? Botox? Either way, isn’t she like 23 or something.

Fortunately, hank and I are just bout dem titties, ass and red hair

And the vagina, but I feel that should go without saying

• Like 1

i don't know what you guys are talking about, so i'll seamlessly move on to things i want to talk about.

this blizzard has brought me a work day at home and for that i am thankful. i went out to warm my car up and there was a hot lady wiping off her civic next to me. i said "pretty cold out here, huh?" to which she did not respond. i banked it for later.

they put THE LEAGUE on Hulu which has been great. i love the show so much. if only i had friends my life could have resembled this show. what might have been!

two weeks from today i'll be in vegas just grinding the nlhe low stakes. should be fun.

see that really gets me upset. so someone who is a loser and doesnt have hulu yet - living in the 90's like a moron - gets a great deal just for being late to the party? fvck that, where's my deal.

sadly he’s probably abandoned us. truth be told i didn’t think he’d last this long. guy has a lady, a job and a serious drinking problem. his e-bros can’t be high on his list of priorities.

• Like 1

i have an interview next week, the preliminary HR interview, with a local bank to get into the trust legal department. it's not an understatement to say that it is the most important conversation of my life. if i blow this i might never get another chance, so everybody LOCK IT UP and support me in my time of need.

• Like 2