I Called In Sick Today

i gave up and deleted in on friday. but next time i get back on i’ll try a more traditional profile bio. need some new pics though, not sure how i can organically get the beamer in but i’ll think on it.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

And by tonight I obviously mean tomorrow night.

just excited. almost a brand new team, so anything can happen. i have no doubt that by march KU will be a title favorite, but game one against a tough squad like sparty is a toss up.

iowa is a shit hole, that's for sure. nothing like the greatest state in the union: NEBRASKA.

i didn't vote yesterday, but if i had everything/everyone i would have voted for won. medical mary jane is coming to missouri.

Nothing I voted for won, except Initiative 427 and my state representative.

I also got the county commish I voted for. Everything else was in the toilet. I don't know who I wanted to see gone more: Fischer or Fartenberry.

Brvy, all your nonsense about Iowa being good is proved false by 20 fucking years of Steve King.

Meh. I don't mind the ultra-conservative part of Iowa having an ultra-conservative rep. That sounds perfect to me. The other three districts in Iowa all went blue, so it feels like a stretch to rip on Iowa for not 100% agreeing with everything Dems say and do. I mean, if he was an actual white supremacist, like the Huffington Post, Mother Jones, NY TImes, and others are pushing, then I would agree with you. But he's not. He is just opposed to same-sex marriage and is tin-foil hatty when it comes to Soros. And that's enough to label him a Nazi these days. I mean, he's not smart for giving interviews to newspapers without vetting them or endorsing people that have racism in their past, but if the only complaint against a guy are for people he is in the same room with, then every politician is in trouble, starting with every single Democrat that has ever taken a picture with Louis Farrakhan, a racist far worse than anyone with any ties to Steve King.

Steve King has said as much that he want us to remain, and grow much more as, a white nation. Don't know how you can deny that as being just "tin-foil hatty", especially when he keeps a confederate flag on his desk. To steal from Andrew Gillum, "i'm not saying Steve King is a racist, but the racists believe he's a racist". (Although I am saying he's a racist).

And also, having spent the first 18 years of my life in prime Steve King country I can say without reservation that lots and lots of people there are wildly and openly racist.

• Like 2

Media: Bodyguard on Netflix is pretty good. Think Robb Stark in Homeland S1.

Homecoming is really good on Amazon (30 minute drama!).

New Vince Staples is on the good side as well.

And all my votes for the important positions were for winners. I live in quite possibly the bluest section part of Minnesota, so that’s not really shocking. Just checked and my vote for city council lost by like 20 votes. I really couldn’t find any information on the candidates except for a two minute video so I voted against the incumbent. Can’t have these career politicians getting complacent and living high off the hog on what I assume is like a $1000 salary, seeing as how our mayor makes $10k/year. I assume my votes for judges went .500 since I voted for and against two incumbents. Don’t care enough to check. The “against” vote both seemed like good choices but the challenger seemed more progressive so I voted for her and the challenger for the other seat had just finished her like fifth reprimand from the bar so that was a dealbreaker for me. I don’t even know how you get to keep being a lawyer at that point.

Oh shit just checked the sheriffs race. My guy won by less than half a percent. I didn’t really know much about him other than he thinks cops should be killing less black people but turns out he’s also against working with ICE and he’s openly gay.