I Called In Sick Today

I was actually talking about the gang gets new wheels. There's one scene that just killed me

Yeah...saw that based on the date. Prolly gonna watch it in a sec.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Okay, okay, okay

I agree for most of the episode, it was just okay. But that scene when they fight the kids to get their bikes back, and they slow motion punched that kid in the face, I died laughing. It was so brutal and graphic. I hadn't laughed that hard, since the first time I saw the gang goes to the world series, when frank was coughing at the bug poison

i thought that episode was just okay. i can't recall any stand out scenes.

At first I thought this was about the Bojack funeral episode, and I thought it was a really great comment.

i don't make great comments, you know that.

i do recall that moment, though, Big D, and it was a good and funny moment. i laughed a lot harder at the times up episode. that episode and frank in particular got me pretty good.

I’m just splashing around, being a little bit of an opportunist during a fantastic sale. Two of the bottles were Caymus, a nicer wine I’d had at a restaurant before and loved. I’ll find a chance to open them at some point. The rest was just me looking through reddit for recommendations that sounded informed.

My parents are the kind of people with strong opinions about what is good spending vs. frivolous and idiotic. I’m just trying to find the positive ROI among all the pre-written-off options. For example, I now do the early bird check-in on Southwest, because I’ve found it makes the trip more than $40 better by reducing check-in stress, guaranteeing a window seat further up in the plane, etc. I also drink during the flight, too. My parents would be aghast.

I had an interesting decision while planning a conference trip recently. I could have saved money by doing my layover in Vegas, at the expense of four additional hours of travel. I’m not paying for the flight, but it’s an incredible view, and I almost pulled the trigger, just so I could sip Wild Turkey 101 while admiring the canyons and whatnot. In the end I realized I’d probably come to regret the decision roughly around Kansas.

• Like 1

Your wine takes are fair and balanced. Happy drinking.

4 hours is too much extra traveling time, but I like that thought process. I'm sure there will be similar opportunities with less time infringement.

I was actually talking about the gang gets new wheels. There's one scene that just killed me

I definitely figured it was the scene you said. I really felt like they had three consecutive amazingly funny episodes. The ones before it were still good too, but I laughed especially hard during Time's Up, Wheels, and Bathroom. Shaping up to be a really solid season.

• Like 1

i find it unacceptable that open toe sandals are legal. disgusting people and their disgusting feet in plain sight, haunting me while i eat my chipotle. have some class, put on a pair of socks and sneakers.

• Like 1

i find it unacceptable that open toe sandals are legal. disgusting people and their disgusting feet in plain sight, haunting me while i eat my chipotle. have some class, put on a pair of socks and sneakers.

The last time I was at Chipotle, I was completely barefoot. I was not expressing my contempt for their customers and product by my shoelessness (that was merely a happy ancilary benefit), it's just how I roll in the summer time. I won't be ruled by your repressed foot perversions, feet aren't sexual and there's no reason for them to be covered up. Should I wear opera gloves are all times, too? It makes just as much sense

that’s absolutely filthy, mcgee. i thought you had class, but clearly i was wrong. i mean there’s just something so wrong about a persons feet being out in the open like that. i don’t think it’s right.

say, whatever happened with napa don’s employment situation?

The last time I was at Chipotle, I was completely barefoot. I was not expressing my contempt for their customers and product by my shoelessness (that was merely a happy ancilary benefit), it's just how I roll in the summer time. I won't be ruled by your repressed foot perversions, feet aren't sexual and there's no reason for them to be covered up. Should I wear opera gloves are all times, too? It makes just as much sense

#FreeTheToesies

Just finished my work out at the gym (Prairie Life Fitness, for Hank's benefit, though I think there's a branch in Des Moines too), shoes in hand, socks in shoe, enjoying what might be the last day I can roam as the good Lord made my feet, before winter sets in. I walked through the lobby, filled with lawyers, retired cops and what not, and strode proudly out the door and across the parking lot to my car, barefoot and fancy free, nary a care in the world.

Just finished my work out at the gym (Prairie Life Fitness, for Hank's benefit, though I think there's a branch in Des Moines too), shoes in hand, socks in shoe, enjoying what might be the last day I can roam as the good Lord made my feet, before winter sets in. I walked through the lobby, filled with lawyers, retired cops and what not, and strode proudly out the door and across the parking lot to my car, barefoot and fancy free, nary a care in the world.

I’m extremely anti-bare feet in public but I have to tell my PLF story.

At my old apartment they were like 3 blocks away from me and a lot closer than my current gym where my contract was up so I went to them and said, look, here’s what that other gym is offering (which was like $10/month cheaper and had multiple locations and more amenities)...any way you can match it. I can even pay the full year up front and the guy was like, nah, our price is our price. Wouldn’t even budge on the enrollment fee. So, I left and never came back.