Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Man, I've been drawing a blank trying to think of Ed Helm's name for the past few days and now I see a commercial where he says his name. #SmallMiracles #GodIsGreat

Got the squat rack setup this weekend. Bout to start cultivating some serious mass.

• Like 3

My firm is like two million dollars behind its annual goal, which is a big number in the scheme of things. People are freaking out of course, and the group at fault for the bad projection is one that I have been trying to help for years. The manager of the group is easily the most anti-change person I’ve ever met, but the important people finally said, “you will allow IE to help you, or your job is at risk.”

Basically, as I dug into the project, it became apparent that she avoided using use electronic feeds from her vendors for the last several years, because she didn’t want to invest the time to convert to the new system. Worse, I was asking questions a year ago that she knew would lead to me finding this out, and she played dumb and told me she was too busy to look into it further.

I feel like it’s a good thing that my firm got its ass kicked this year, even though it means I’m not going to get any kind of raise or bonus. This situation is the perfect example of something that never would have come to light during the good times.

• Like 1

She was a minor role player, and in that she was fine. She’s not a star, but very few are so that’s no slight. Hopefully they use her correctly.

Strat, chaos is a ladder. This should be good for you.

I have no reason to believe that Mindy won't be awesome. She's smart, legitimately funny, wrote 20 episodes of The Office solo, directed one, and co-wrote another.

She will be fine.

• Like 1

I always found Mindy to be one of the funniest people on the Office. I never saw her show, but I saw a little bit of press she did for it, and found her really funny in that too. I can't see why anyone would be pessimistic about her joining a sitcom.

• Like 1

What's not to like?

I would think nothing, but experience says everything.

My boss informed me that the other remaining person in our office who does what I do is leaving as well. I’m starting to think people don’t enjoy working with me.

Good news is my promotion is in the bag, bad news is there’s no money now so it won’t be until February. They’ll take care of me though.

• Like 1

Company wants to bring me and another person in for an interview. The proposed times are just awful. Just completely inconvenient.

Pull a power move and tell them you’ll arrive at high noon and you expect lunch to be served. They’ll respect the moxie.