Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We will never leave. (Until Daniel closes down the site)

Of course, then we already have back-up plans installed and ready to go.

/r/iCalledInSickToday

popped in because i saw someone had reached out to DN on twitter regarding their hospitalized kid and the gofundme. person claimed to be og fcp, and i wanted to donate. was curious if anyone knew the person. twitter handle is @kobe2odom8

yeah, seemed vaguely familiar. all those mid-aughts nba handles sorta blended together...

Here is his fcp profile: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showuser=18919

He is friends with a lot of former fcp’ers and his family is definitely in need right now so don’t hesitate to donate if you are comfortable doing so. Here is the gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/mackensie-yeatons-medical-fund

It’s totally legit and he’s a good dude. Happy to see DN donate $1k. What a good dude.

Even Napa donated. I need to donate in the next day or two. This bank merger is kicking my ass. Plus we are closing on a new house tomorrow and gotta put ours up

• Like 3

Yeah, even though I’ve lost hundreds (THAT I PAID) to him I still felt bad although I question if he understands his insurance policy but I figured it was sort of insensitive to ask him that with everything that’s going on.

• Like 2

You know what, nevermind. Compliance monitors all of my shit. I'm just looking at my feed thinking, do I really want to draw attention to this group of people I follow?

Make a second account and follow business and finance accounts on it, that way they'll think you are working

• Like 1

Yeah, even though I've lost hundreds (THAT I PAID) to him I still felt bad although I question if he understands his insurance policy but I figured it was sort of insensitive to ask him that with everything that's going on.

I was up big on him, because I used the Wang System of betting against the public favorites. Ironic.

• Like 2

popped in because i saw someone had reached out to DN on twitter regarding their hospitalized kid and the gofundme. person claimed to be og fcp, and i wanted to donate. was curious if anyone knew the person. twitter handle is @kobe2odom8

That name is definitely familiar and probably was an OG.

Everyone already covered this.

Plus we are closing on a new house tomorrow and gotta put ours up

Whoa. Awesome!

I got one. There's this little known and severely underfunded account that is set to skyrocket. Put all your bank's assets into and you'll make millions if not thousands. PM and I'll give you my..er...THE account info.