I Called In Sick Today

Different cultures I guess. Our fiduciary policy extends to all sales and money movement and we have at least several rules that should have prevented this. But I think she will survive. Happens again and she’ll be gone though. When I first started my assistant was fired for a 17,000 loss on a wire.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, always put it on the client to come up with the detail in a situation like that. Or confirm with client once you looked up the details. Gotta get their approval

Congrats on raises and crushing work

Ronnie I appreciate you tagging me (and receiving a like) from ISU legend Sage Rosenfels about where to eat in mpls but please know I will not be going anywhere but the office and house for the next week. Maybe the dog park if the weather is nice. Oh, and I think I have a birthday party Friday night. BUT THATS IT.

Ronnie I appreciate you tagging me (and receiving a like) from ISU legend Sage Rosenfels about where to eat in mpls but please know I will not be going anywhere but the office and house for the next week. Maybe the dog park if the weather is nice. Oh, and I think I have a birthday party Friday night. BUT THATS IT.

Yeah, sorry, that wasn’t this week specific. I wouldn’t leave the house either. I was tagging your for spots in your area in general

I forgot he was an ISU guy. He had a decent couple of games

for the Fins and I like his forays into politics.

Don’t buy ripple. It sucks. Or so I’ve heard.

Getting tickets to see HAIM (and Lizzo) with some friends in May. Should be a good time.

Aaaaand my friend didn’t buy tickets when she said she would and now they’re sold out. Neat.

Yeah, sorry, that wasn’t this week specific. I wouldn’t leave the house either. I was tagging your for spots in your area in general

I forgot he was an ISU guy. He had a decent couple of games

for the Fins and I like his forays into politics.

Yeah, I should have figured. I had already even bookmarked a few similar articles for places to check out post-super bowl.

Heard on the radio parking downtown is already $65/day and Uber will be around $150/trip. Probably a decent time to be a driver. Some friends went downtown yesterday and said I didn’t miss much.

Those little potatoes are good as hell. The cost is pretty insane, though. You can get a 10 lb bag of russet for like $1.99 on sale. 2 pounds of the little guys is like $4.

Potatoes aren’t THAT cheap. At least not in FL. $3.50 for a 5lb bag, maybe Maybe a 10lb bag for $5, at best.

Yeah, I’m that guy. Sorry. I suck

Potatoes aren't THAT cheap. At least not in FL. $3.50 for a 5lb bag, maybe Maybe a 10lb bag for $5, at best.

Yeah, I'm that guy. Sorry. I suck

Yeah, I didn't spend 10 years in a supermarket or anything.

• Like 3

Aaaaand my friend didn't buy tickets when she said she would and now they're sold out. Neat.

well then i guess she better take the hit and pay the reseller markup.

Vegas in t minus 16 days and I'm sooooo ****ing ready to get outta here. QOTSA in 17 days.

i've never watched the state of the union before. do they always clap after every single sentence?

also, did republicans, during the Obama years, sit there like their dog had just died? democrats look like someone kicked them in their taints.

It's disgusting this is the SOTU you choose to watch.

You’re such a douchebag.

I’m watching so tomorrow when I hear someone say Trump is essentially Hitler I can know for sure they’re full of shit.