I Called In Sick Today

NO. The cuts go to the top. They admit this. The bonuses get bigger. They don't ****ing create jobs that don't exist in the first place.

And you know what? It is your fault the "morons" in Washington cut the wrong programs. Because those "morons" are the people you elect. How can you not see the correlation? If every numbskull republican votes for the same idiot that gets bought off at every chance, then how can every one claim it's not their fault?

Addendum: Democrats get bought and paid in mostly the same way, just in stupider, less damaging ways to America at large. This is a ****ing sham bill that only helps the insanely rich, plus anyone wanting to drill in ****ing Alaska.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

NO. The cuts go to the top. They admit this. The bonuses get bigger. They don't ****ing create jobs that don't exist in the first place.

what does this even mean? you think the money these companies save will go entirely to bonuses for top executives? you clearly know nothing about a large corporation.

also. i've never voted in any election and would never consider myself a republican or a democrat. anyone that chooses one of those two sides is an idiot.

You really don't get it. Us normies aren't saving money. The cost of everything is going to go up. Getting a few hundred in a refund, and then spending twice as much on healthcare doesn't mean you made money.

Oh healthcare, that old chestnut. We will see on that, but the ceo of my company already sent out an email about how they are keeping premiums down and will continue to do so because of these savings.

ATT is giving the bonuses and laying off 600 people.

The middle class tax cuts are temporary, the ones for the wealthy are permanent.

The tax cuts aren’t paid for, they are creating more debt

Those are facts

The almost definite speculation is that now the right wing dickheads will go after “entitlements” to try and pay for them, thus fcking over middle class and poor people.

Essay is one of those republicans that calls himself independent, but when you listen to their views, they are all republican, except for the part where they aren’t religious and don’t hate gays.

They set out to do a lot of stuff to fix the tax code with this overhaul, and basically gave up almost all of it to get the votes. If it had included all the loophole eliminations we originally heard, it may not have been so bad. I think Trump basically had no ability to walk away and let it die, since he made it such a huge initiative, and the republicans took full advantage. Corker is probably the clearest example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/last-minute-real-estate-perk-in-tax-reform-prompts-blowback-for-corker/2017/12/18/6be3a9ba-e406-11e7-ab50-621fe0588340_story.html?utm_term=.9650f3e7c986

Everything about the tax cut bonuses is marketing bullshit. I don’t think there’s some other shoe left to drop, other than the huge deficits we already had, enormous national debt we already had, etc. Bottom line, republicans are not fiscally conservative, nor do they really care about fixing the tax code. Cohn had great ideas but unfortunately our system is toxic.

Ron, have you considered getting a CFP? You may have to take a course to be able to sit for the exam, but it is worth it.

I was just in my bank, very attractive personal banker helped me into my box. Her boss has the big office, and he has his framed CFP certificate positioned so the main lobby can see. I have mine in the original mailing tube in my closet. I guess that’s about in line with how often each of us uses the designation.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention how hot the personal banker was. She looked about 35-40, very fit. I bet it’s good for business.

Attractive women, while taking plenty of shit from men, definitely have an easier path when it comes to sales and things of that nature. Because, as we know, men are stupid

I honestly have no interest in that field, which is stupid, I know. I only got my life, health and annuity license because work wanted me to and it was a challenge to see if I could. And of course I could. Then I was supposed to give the hard sell, and I was out

RaiBlocks (XRB) are going to the moon. You heard it here first.

https://coinmarketca...cies/raiblocks/

*Disclaimer: poster bought a significant number of them at a cost-averaged price of $3

What's the best site to buy these shitcoins? I could probablly figure it out, but, yanno, I'm lazy. Which is why i'm trying to get rich quick.

What's the best site to buy these shitcoins? I could probablly figure it out, but, yanno, I'm lazy. Which is why i'm trying to get rich quick.

Well, BitGrail's the best at the moment for XRB. Also on Mercatox. Going to be on a few others soon. As for other alts, I suggest Binance.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10093361

(Referral appreciated.)