I Called In Sick Today

Have you ever done that before? Looks interesting.

I've entered many raffles but have yet to win one.

I thought it was odd to see the exact watch in two completely different places on the internet so I figured I'd link you in for the off chance you'd want to buy a spot for $23 on a 1/100 shot.

You seem like the kind of guy who likes a neutral EV long odds gamble and wouldn't mind lighting $23 on fire. I'm sure you recognize this isn't your standard to-go fountain drink splurge kind of situation here.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You seem like the kind of guy who likes a neutral EV long odds gamble and wouldn't mind lighting $23 on fire. I'm sure you recognize this isn't your standard to-go fountain drink splurge kind of situation here.

somebody's been reading up on our guy strat.

I've entered many raffles but have yet to win one.

I thought it was odd to see the exact watch in two completely different places on the internet so I figured I'd link you in for the off chance you'd want to buy a spot for $23 on a 1/100 shot.

Don’t get me wrong here. If the process was as simple as “put match to bills,” I would have done it. I just don’t know how the system works and didn’t want to spend the time to figure it out. I will definitely buy that watch within 24mos, and I won’t feel the slightest bit bad about it. I ****ing love the knockoff I bought.

Some people drive $80k trucks, I drive a mid size sedan. I’m only spending a tiny fraction of that difference on this watch!

Don’t doubt my ability to rationalize stupid shit.

Don’t get me wrong here. If the process was as simple as “put match to bills,” I would have done it. I just don’t know how the system works and didn’t want to spend the time to figure it out. I will definitely buy that watch within 24mos, and I won’t feel the slightest bit bad about it. I ****ing love the knockoff I bought.

Some people drive $80k trucks, I drive a mid size sedan. I’m only spending a tiny fraction of that difference on this watch!

Don’t doubt my ability to rationalize stupid shit.

-Go to the subreddit at least one minute before the raffle is scheduled to go live.

-save this to your clipboard, “one random spot” or however many spots you plan on taking

-refresh until you see the new thread

-post the copied phrase in the reply box

-wait for 2 PM’s; first will show you your assigned number, the second will give you the PayPal address to send funds

-send PayPal friends and family only

-reply to the second PM with the info it asks for

-sweat your spot

The most coveted watches will fill in under a minute. The Rolex Milgauss from this morning filled almost instantly.

I’m all for spending money on a luxury watch. I have a segregated savings account I’m slowly funding with the intention of buying a Speedmaster pro but I could swing back to wanting a seamaster planet ocean before I get the money saved.

if i posted either of those watches ronny would lose his shit. i like strat's, but napa, despite my love for you, i'm not a fan of that watch. not a fan of a skagen in general i guess.

Lose my shit is a tad strong. I’d just make fun of you for having three thousand dollars in $150 watches. Those were decent looking watches

Proof that it’s not the watch it’s the man who wears it.

Some of yours are ugly. My only thought on it, for me, is i’d rather have a nice watch that is timeless, instead of a bunch of cheap ones, like women’s costume jewelry, to be switched out based on your outfit

I used to wear a Swatch as a kid. Then I moved on to a pocket watch. I remember at the beginning of college, my cousin's girlfriend was annoyed that he would use his cell phone to check the time. At some point it felt like extra hassle to wear a watch. Can't remember the last time I even noticed someone wearing a watch...maybe years?

• Like 1

I have been working extensively with management on annual review data. Basically, because the firm converted to my scheduling system, it is easy to differentiate the advisors that hustle from those that don’t. It’s a good time of year for this type of exposure, and I think there’s a decent chance I get a good bonus.

Almost certain I got two new jobs with tutoring companies. Both people I spoke with essentially said that they want to hire me...so just really have to make it official. Now to decide when to put in my notice.

• Like 2