Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I know you all will say something nice.

You post that in the wrong forum because that, well, that doesn't really sound like us.

Although I am disappointed I never will have the chance to get inappropriate and off-color with her, or that I will never get to show her how big of a homo you really are, during a Mexico family outing to Mandalay Bay.

• Like 1

Got a phone interview next week for a job that is exactly what I'm looking for. Might actually do some prep for this one.

3a641177495ffa2513d5f60aa1f530d3.gif

good luck buddy.

not much happening in my world, just waiting to retire in 40 years. though i'm pretty bored of my job too, and i need to start looking for something more challenging.

• Like 1

You post that in the wrong forum because that, well, that doesn't really sound like us.

Although I am disappointed I never will have the chance to get inappropriate and off-color with her, or that I will never get to show her how big of a homo you really are, during a Mexico family outing to Mandalay Bay.

No clue what this is all about.

edit; found it. Couldn't be more sad for you Ronnie.

Good Morning.

I hate it when I have to poop right after I shower

aint that the truth. nothing like getting the hole nice and clean and then ruining it so soon. plus, if the bathroom is all steamy then the experience is even worse.

lot of people have doubted me and they were, to a man, disappointed. the women were never disappointed i can assure you of THAT FACT. been raining in KC for two weeks, which i enjoy. i like an overcast day. too much sunlight isn't good for anyone.

My girlfriend has been networking like crazy, and seems close to getting a shot with a much better company via one of her contacts. Meanwhile, at our company, management appears to be bringing the hammer down on her department, and I'm not sure what that's going to mean for her.

I'm not pushing her to do any of this, I think it just finally became clear to her, after three consecutive years of 3-5% raises, that progress is only going to happen with a job change.

Good for her. Maybe she'll get lucky and get fired with a severance. That's my fantasy anyways. I go all Katniss and volunteer as tribute because everybody else in my department owns a house, all but one is married, and all but 2 have kids and/or grandkids. I could be a hero when I was planning on quitting anyways.

Coworkers husband invited me and another coworker over to play cards Saturday night. Played a lot of just gambling games, no straight poker or anything. I broke exactly even. But it was fun and it's too bad that I finally found a semi-regular game just as I'm leaving. I told those 2 coworkers I was interviewing because I know can trust them. They weren't surprised. Mainly because I kind of mentioned it before when last year when the other department young guy bought a house they asked why I hadn't bought a house yet and I said because I wasn't sure I was that committed to DSM. Girl coworker was kind of jealous and said her and her husband sort of regretted never leaving Iowa while they had the chance but now they're stuck here.

Get that negative Iowa talk out of this thread, Napa. It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Got the official announcement that my former nemesis that was demoted a few months ago was putting in his last day today.

64601255.jpg

• Like 5

You should shit on his hood on his last day.

I just spent a half hour trying to decipher this strange trust language only to discover it didn't matter because the guys wife is already dead. So I really lucked out on that one.

I kinda hate myself for it but the arby's voice over where ving sings "gyro" instead "hero" makes me heh.