I Called In Sick Today

Got my boss the Chromecast/HBOGo think for Xmas, how does the HBO free 3months work? He said he didn't see anything.

Gotta do it by the 7th, tell him to hurry up. He's got to down load the app on his phone. There should be "offers" in the google home app for his phone, that he downloads when activating chromecast. The HBO offer has to be accepted from there. I got the same deal for myself, just activated HBO now yesterday ( it's HBO Now, not go, btw. Not a semantical difference, I tried logging onto HBO Go and it wouldn't let me)

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

But will amazon accept the 1000 dollars in Best Buy gift cards I have burning a hole in my pocket?

They absolutely will not. Didn't realize you were free rolling most of the purchase price, sweet.

Gotta do it by the 7th, tell him to hurry up. He's got to down load the app on his phone. There should be "offers" in the google home app for his phone, that he downloads when activating chromecast. The HBO offer has to be accepted from there. I got the same deal for myself, just activated HBO now yesterday ( it's HBO Now, not go, btw. Not a semantical difference, I tried logging onto HBO Go and it wouldn't let me)

Also, has to be a new HBO Now account. Cannot be an existing one or same credit card.

Can't believe the cost these days. Back in 2007 I bought a 48" Sharp Aquos LCD for $2800 (CDN). The thing is worth like $15 today. Good ol' LCD vs Plasma days.

I love it. At these prices, as long as you have space in the room, why wouldn't you just have TVs everywhere?

Kids finally lashed out for the lack of attention he paid them.

• Like 1

We should all get a Blizzard in his honor. I mean, if I knew where a Dairy Queen was around here.

I drive by a dairy queen nearly every day, and I have yet to purchase an ice cream confection from them. I admit once, breaking down and getting a Quesadilla when I was absolutely starving, but it was awful, and I haven't been back since. I know this is probably a bad time to bring it up, given Brv's passing, but DQ sucks donkey dicks.

• Like 2

Also, I drove by Ted's Coney Island earlier and thought of my best friend brvy. #RIPinPeaceBigGuy

I am not joking. I went through the drive-thru at Ted's Coney Island on Tuesday at around 4pm, and I also thought of you. I'm dead serious. I was leaving town to come back home and stopped there to finish up hitting all my main spots before leaving DSM.

- Nut Pob (Angry Pork and Crab Rangoon)

- Big Tomato Pizza (Large Assblaster)

- Tasty Tacos (2 original flour tacos and lots of hot sauce)

- B-Bops (Single w/cheese and Pork Loin only pickle, onion, and extra mustard)

- Ted's Coney Island (Gyro)

I miss living in DSM badly.

Is that merkel? My eyes are bad. And I'm just now noticing the wink to putin. Nice.

Insurance premium increases are costing me an extra $7/month. This is unacceptable. Thanks Obama.

I know you're joking but the poor people that don't get insurance through their workplace and actually have to buy it through the ACA portal or pay that massive tax are the ones that are really screwed.

• Like 1