• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

blondie's mom's house was fun. Didn't get out of cooking completely but the cooking I did was pretty minor (assist with some pies (heh), made gravy). They had 27 friggin people there so simply remembering who was who got a little overwhelming.

went to the k-state game yesterday. was fun being there for Snyder's 200th W but it was even better because our seats were with the players' families (aka the black section). Seriously, I think the only black people in the stadium were in our section and watching the reactions of the moms when their kid did something good was only topped by the reaction of the moms when the kid screwed up or the refs blew it on a penalty. much more fun than sitting with all the hayseeds.

• Like 1

Napa I never know whether you're f'ucking with me or not. Either way I have no idea what any of that meant.

Tilty baby, I'm just trying to help you explore the internet safely.

"Ublock origin" will block ads and shit without being a drag on your system

"Ghostery" blocks trackers and shit giving you a little privacy on the tubes. It will ask you to create an account but you don't have to.

"The great suspender" is really for those of us with 20 tabs at any given time. Chrome can be a resource hog and TGS keeps the other tabs from running in the background when not being used.

Sometimes sites will "break" so just pause the extensions and it'll be fine.

• Like 1

Yeah The Ringer did a mediocre tribute thing to it, but it was nice remembering, and Push r/t it. I gave the album a listen within the last week. Good times.

RTJ3 in a month or so, and then I'm seeing them the end of February.

I think I could live a long time eating nothing but Chipotle.

Chrome won't play videos on twitter or just about anywhere else. Is this because I've not downloaded the plug in things Napa told me about or just because it sucks?

I adapted a poker concept for a stock pick a little while ago. The whole, "if you never get caught bluffing, you aren't bluffing often enough." Only it was Cognizant Technologies - CTSH - and I opened the position after it sold off over bribery allegations.

An IT outsourcing firm with tons of dealings in India--yes, obviously there's bribery going on.

Anyway, apparently some activist investor likes my bet. Good times. The company has been volatile due to Trump and the immigration worries stirred up.

• Like 1

Chrome won't play videos on twitter or just about anywhere else. Is this because I've not downloaded the plug in things Napa told me about or just because it sucks?

Chrome is a good browser and it plays videos on Twitter just fine. There's something else going on with your computer. Have someone come to your house and give it a once over.

• Like 1

I don't remember, but I'm sure you are right. You could probably find a post of mine from 2008 where I say I would never eat at chipotle. I say a lot of things, but the one constant has been my love for you, D.

I'm just talkin' about DeLeon's

hush yo' mouth

--edit

Oh snap! They're putting a DeLeon's in the skywalk between my parking garage and office building downtown. I'm excited for the awesomeness of the gut bombs but I'm also a tad fearful. It's not like the toilets in my building were exactly handling the volume well as it is...

• Like 1

Was talking to my ex-roomie and the director today, and he was saying how he decided to try to get me hired when he saw my spreadsheet stream, the one for JLL. So I guess I owe everything to JLL.

I assume I can now put Life Coach on my resume.

• Like 2