I Called In Sick Today

YOU can't?

Oddly enough I haven't been in pain other than back pain from being in the hospital bed forever when I was admitted. No day to day pain from the chemo/lymphoma though. Feel pretty crappy some days though.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Was up until 1:30 drinking and smoking cigars. Left the hotel at 4 am. Someone in the security line called me "miss". Pooped once at the airport. We were still on the runway when I realized i had the spins and might have been drunk still. Spent the entirety of the flight convincing myself to not throw up. The seats were terrible. And then we were 20 minutes late and I had to run to catch my next flight so I didn't have time to poop so now I'm going to have to poop on the plane once we get going. That'll be a first. But at least it's a short flight and I'll get hike with plenty of time to do nothing all day and I've got the entire row to myself with nobody behind or infront of me so daddy'll be reclining the whole flight.

imagining napa as a kevin james type sitcom character suffering through a series of events that keep him from using the bathroom until on an airplane makes me happy. and then when he sits down on the plane throne the moment is past and he can't even go. that is until, you guessed it, he's stuck in traffic on the ride home. CLASSIC.

another thing i like is to save the CHICK FIL A sauce for when i'm eating frozen popcorn chicken bites. really makes saves the day.

• Like 1

Well, you're half right. The pilot took forever to turn off the seatbelt light because visibility was so low they weren't sure they'd be able to land and might have to reroute. And then some lady beat me to the toilet and I had to wait a little longer and then when I finally got in there the stewardesses were right outside but I didn't care. I'm sure the plane was loud enough to cover the unholy sounds.

I've made it though at least 50% of my life without having to poop in an airport, plane, or almost anywhere outside my house. That's not changing anytime soon.

The last 4 years was the first time in my life that I've pooped at work, but that's because I have a private bathroom now, and no one else is ever in there. Even has a shower.

I have a 6 am flight tomorrow. Headed to Phoenix. I'm not looking forward to getting up at 4 am. NOT AT ALL.

That is awful. Right back tomorrow afternoon too no doubt?

• Like 1

That is awful. Right back tomorrow afternoon too no doubt?

Tomorrow's flight is 8 am Phoenix time.

Good news is I woke from a natural sleep cycle at at 412 and actually feel great. I'm sure it won't last.

Listened to some Pearl Jam in the car. Really perfect music for 430 in the morning while driving.

America! 🇺🇸🔥👏🏻💯

It's really, really bad. I would be in such a bad mental state if my vote mattered.

Why does Trump have to have such terrible policy stances? If he were at least palatable on a policy level, I could say, "ex-personality, he is a good candidate." I remember talking shit on the U.K. politicians who were complaining about cheap steel during the Brexit run-up, never would have expected to hear Trump go that angle.

Just vote trump, Strat, you know you want too.

Also, I didn't realize Arizona had so many mountains. Client lived way up at the top, like 8000 feet up. Driving back down now. Might die. See you all in hell.

The double posting has gotten out of hand.

I'll take this opportunity to complain about how slow chipotle has become. They need to step it up or they risk losing my business. And that's no small thing.

The double posting has gotten out of hand.

I'll take this opportunity to complain about how slow chipotle has become. They need to step it up or they risk losing my business. And that's no small thing.

Speaking of which, have you tried the new Chorizo option yet?

• Like 1