I Called In Sick Today

My precheck status says "eligibility determined" but lists no "Known traveler number" which is the shit that I really need. A quick Google says that this means I was approved but it takes a day or two to get your KTN.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I actually picture Napa getting ready to torrid sex with a gay man, yet he continually breaks the momentum to hang up his shirt. Properly unlaces his shoes and puts his cedar shoe trees in, folds his pants so they won't wrinkle. Even the gay dude would think Napa is absurd

I enjoyed my visualization

• Like 1

Hey, did beans ever check in again while I was on hiatus? He had been gone a long time before I left? Any other check ins or new news happen? Half surprised Mrs Cobalt isn't knocked up again.

Hey, did beans ever check in again while I was on hiatus? He had been gone a long time before I left? Any other check ins or new news happen? Half surprised Mrs Cobalt isn't knocked up again.

Beans is gone forever

Mrs Cobalt probably doesn't take much D these days. Besides putting out kids like an assembly line, she is in surgery today, a 6-8 hour surgery, to fix some longtime pain in her jaw. Probably why they have two kids. She couldn't get her mouth open wide enough for Colby's monster hog, so they had sex instead. Bam, 2 kids

I kid. Best of luck to the wife, colbster.

• Like 2

Wang still owes me $100.

Son of a bitch

Yes, good luck to Mrs Cobalt

I actually picture Napa getting ready to torrid sex with a gay man, yet he continually breaks the momentum to hang up his shirt. Properly unlaces his shoes and puts his cedar shoe trees in, folds his pants so they won't wrinkle. Even the gay dude would think Napa is absurd

I enjoyed my visualization to completion

effed your p. #brojob

Half surprised Mrs Cobalt isn't knocked up again.

As Ron said, she finally had surgery yesterday. After years of searching for a doctor that would it, we finally found one in Miami back at the beginning of the year. It was originally supposed to be in June, but some paperwork got lost or something. Kind of crazy that it took so long, but it's a relief that it finally got done. For about 20 years, she's been struggling with jaw joint pain. She has a degenerative jaw disorder...basically the joints sort of dissolved into fragments. Usually she'd go through days of intense pain with it every couple of months, but the past few months (if not year), it has been almost every day. She wore an ice pack around her head most nights to try to get some relief.

They originally wanted us there at 6:30am...then 6am. We had to leave our house at 4:30am. I got maybe an hour of sleep that night...and maybe 6 hours the night before that. They didn't actually take her back for prep until 8am. Surgery to replace her jaw joints with custom artificial ones was about 5 hours (faster than the 6 that they estimated). They wouldn't let us back to see her for a few hours after though. Finally got a room around 8pm. The accommodations weren't bad (couch that converted into a bed), but it is tough to sleep in a hospital when someone's coming in every hour. Add in the pain I've still got from my accident (it is getting better...but I notice it when I lay down), and it was a tough night. Fortunately we got to go home this afternoon. She's still in pain...but more from the trauma of the surgery...hoping it goes a long way to resolving her issues.

Anyway, yeah...we couldn't get pregnant until after the surgery. Add in the financial uncertainty and it has kind of been off the table. Once she's more recovered and I can show a little more stability, I think we might start considering it again.

• Like 2

There were a few drop ins when you were gone, but not Beans.

Speedz and Shake both said hi and then disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Glad to hear the surgery got done and I hope it gives your wife the relief she needs Cobalt. Can't imagine going through daily pain like that,

• Like 1