I Called In Sick Today

Yeah, I have no ass left. Had to go out and buy smaller pants when I got out of the hospital. Really wish I could get some weight put on.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You're losing sympathy fast, bub

Yeah, I thought of that when I was typing but I had unnatural/unhealthy weight loss so its a little different.

Does your dick look bigger?

Tilt always has all the luck.

Well, yes and no on the luck thing. Obv it looks bigger (to me) because I have a super flat stomach for the first time in years,

Not so lucky because I both have basically zero libido and because sex while on chemo is a big deal/pain in the ass anyway.

Is your heart healthy enough for sex? Because we get you some of those little blue bombers, get you all mushroomed up, all monsterd up, and it's go time.

physician heal thyself...

• Like 2

Thanks for the, uh, help fellas.

• Like 1

Going in for my TSA Pre-check interview today. Apparently my credit card will reimburse me which COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION MONTHS AGO. I read a single blog post that said turnaround can be 2-5 days so there's a small chance I'll have it for this weekend. I just hope they don't search for forum posts.

I was secretly hoping the hurricane would make it impossible to fly in. I'm getting in Friday night and leaving Sunday at like 5:30 am. Not going to be a fun trip.

Unfortunately the airport stands and the church and reception just got power and water back and are asking the congregation to bring chainsaws.

Should be a blast.

I was just going to check it but maybe they let Prechecker's carry on their chainsaw?

One possible positive(?) though is the bride to be loves me (and my hair) and I'm told she's been sending some of her single friends my picture. I don't know what picture she's using. I can't imagine it's flattering. I don't know how any of them are reacting. And we all know my strength(lol) is being able to talk in person. Can't wait for girls to be pre-disgusted by me.

• Like 2

Yeah, I have no ass left. Had to go out and buy smaller pants when I got out of the hospital. Really wish I could get some weight put on.

I have a similar story. I'm naturally skinny. Years ago I get super dedicated with weight/kettle bell training, and over like 6mo gained a good deal of weight. Then, I went on a one week adderall binge, which caused me to lose my appetite and miss meals, and I lost all the weight instantly. I've never gotten back to that high point.

After having kids, I shot up to my lifetime peak of ~136. Been sitting within a few pounds of there for a while now. My guess is the fact that I'm regularly carrying 20-30lb "weights" up and down the stairs multiple times per day got me the extra muscle mass.