I Called In Sick Today

My bad run has kind of continued. Looking like it'll be 6 losing months in a row. I'm still up on the year...barely...definitely tracking for my worst year ever. Bankroll is as low as it has been in about 8 years. Been kind of looking around for other work options...not really sure what I want to do though. Ideally something with flexibility and that can be done from home so that I can continue watching the girls.

Picked up my banjo-uke a couple of days for the first time in forever. Got this new app called Yousician that's helping me to learn to play it. Learned "Saints Go Marching In" today...and now have a tiny little blister on the side/pad of my thumb.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

my average calorie intake over the last few days was 1800. I used to shoot for 1500. I have one uncrustable left (330 calories), and after that, I'm not going to have breakfast anymore. it has not been tough so far, just had to make a conscious decision to pay attention.

Dutch, have you had sex in any unusual places lately?

Best I can give you this week is camping sex, but that's probably more common than bedroom sex, honestly. At least if you factor wildlife into the equation.

In a similar spirit, though, I have friction burns on my penis right now, after my partner jerked me off between xer thighs, against the vertical grain of a pair of subtly ribbed tights. I've had a raw dick in the past, normally from a marathon session of gacked up adderall tease/denial, or just from jacking off a lot as a kid (was a dry guy back then), and I never knew I had an injury until it was over. This time, though, I knew from the first stroke that I was making a huge mistake.

Edit: at least they weren't blue jeans.

• Like 1

Weekend plans anyone?

Took a half day, well, a full day but I went in at 3 and did 5 hours of work so I'm putting down a half day, and going to a friend's cabin for the weekend. Bringing the pup and everything. Should be fun.

No big plans. Just flying to Montreal to surprise my sister for her 40th birthday party then taking the train to meet Jess and Nick - when they went to drop me off at the airport, a surprise trip for them to NYC was unveiled and I'm meeting them there on Sunday. Pretty standard stuff.

• Like 1

That was confusing, Jubi. Plane across country to Montreal. I assume wife and kid are coming with you? But they don't know you're going to the big NYC gala

I was just at a bar and *jokingly* threatened to choke a dude with his wallet chain and then later we found out that the dude was on a couple of seasons of deadliest catch. I still think I could have taken him though. He was a smaller dude. Russell something.

• Like 1

Confession: I always assumed it meant "Adam" of "it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" fame , like, im just as likely to know him as the first person ever but upon googling it the first response on yahoo answers says it's a reference to a Hebrew word "adam" which means "all humankind". So, sort of like Adam but not really.