I Called In Sick Today

Where were you sitting? We were there

Section 121, row 15, seats 5 and 6; behind the A's dugout. I don't understand how the Cubs dropping the ball at first didn't count as an error.

What was the Oakland error? That bloop up the 3rd base line that didn't roll foul?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey, Frau.

Here's a pic of Mack and Honey from the 4th you might have missed.

hK3iEUP.png

Are you making a dog calendar? Tell me you're making a dog calendar for your next white elephant exchange!

(My gay BFF is team leader at his workplace. For the office Christmas exchange he convinced the people that work for him to all submit corny posed portraits, then framed them, then disguised them in wrapping paper and oversized boxes. That's a boss move, making someone at your company smile and pretend to like the framed portrait of the stoned coordinator who lives in Daly City.)

Hey Frau, Bruno and Lola in a fedora. One doesn't care, one is offended

lmqNaqD.jpg

AAeM6Uv.jpg

Fedorable!

I don't come from money, just had parents who, in hindsight, spent as if they had money. if they had saved ~20% their net, and had found a better advisor that didn't encourage them to time the market, they'd be pretty wealthy right now.

Typical middle class petulance. You can probably get mom to help pay for your ticket. If you want help with the girlfriend's airfare, you'll have to put a ring on it, and maybe a baby in the belly.

I'm continuing my capricious spending--today I bought a $8.50 ice cream sandwich at a bougie bakery.

I got it at Lodge Bread, picking up my pizza.

Lodge is twee, the men there working are bearded and inked and I think I'm supposed to believe they're passionate. The women are artsy, and move so slowly I wonder if they all are survivors of juvenile arthritis.

The ice cream sandwich was double chocolate cookies, fresh strawberry ice cream. It was good--but the next thing I get from there will be the peanut butter cookie with dark chocolate.

• Like 2

Section 121, row 15, seats 5 and 6; behind the A's dugout. I don't understand how the Cubs dropping the ball at first didn't count as an error.

What was the Oakland error? That bloop up the 3rd base line that didn't roll foul?

Don't recall the error. We were 6 sections to your right. 6 rows from the field. Just to the left of cubs dugout.

Traffic was a ****ing nightmare getting there

Twitter is telling me a kid got decapitated at the KC waterslide? Jesus Christ.

Yeah, at the ridiculous water slide. Every time I drove past that thing I though it was a monument to American stupidity and excess.

Norway looks dope. I want to see Iceland, personally.

This might be the most interesting thing I've read in weeks:

http://imgur.com/a/xOzzg

Last month I was in WI, went to Lake Geneva

um... what?

Dude, Frau. Come on! You were like 30 minutes from my house.

• Like 1

New lady started here today. She looks like she's mid-late twenties but what little creeping I've done the only person I'm coming across is like a 40 yr old mother of 2 that only bears a passing resemblance. I'm confused. I'm going to have to get a look at the ring finger.

This might be the most interesting thing I've read in weeks:

http://imgur.com/a/xOzzg

um... what?

Dude, Frau. Come on! You were like 30 minutes from my house.

Apparently I was 100 feet from her on Saturday. Her and a gay dude. I had my own gay dudes in front of me though. One a Cubs fan the other and A's fan. Cubs fan was a chatty Cathy and very knowledgable. Super nice guy, we talked all game. A's fan was a giant quiet bear.

• Like 1

I love baseball. I feel happy about that game without even experiencing it.

In a $30 tourney I satellited into earlier. Started at 6, been hanging top 20 for the last two hours, with a brief stay at chip leader when I dodged a flush draw. 623 people, top 99 pay. With 101 people, I picked up aces, and just wanted to end the hand. Instead....

Game started at: 2016/8/10 22:23:56

Game ID: 700023294 500/1000 BIG10 - $10,000 GTD, Table 18 (Hold'em)

Seat 9 is the button

Seat 1: therafloo (59929).

Seat 2: BigJohnsonLAX (58037).

Seat 3: TruciferX (17665).

Seat 4: pninwin (13589).

Seat 5: Jeffron929 (54068).

Seat 7: reffel (29289).

Seat 8: JEFF BLAUSER (23905).

Seat 9: Achas (36981).

Player therafloo has small blind (500)

Player BigJohnsonLAX has big blind (1000)

Player therafloo received card: [Ad]

Player therafloo received card: [Ah]

Player TruciferX folds

Player pninwin folds

Player Jeffron929 raises (2500)

Player reffel folds

Player JEFF BLAUSER folds

Player Achas folds

Player therafloo allin (59329)

Player BigJohnsonLAX folds

Player Jeffron929 allin (51468)

Uncalled bet (5861) returned to therafloo

*** FLOP ***: [As 10c 9h]

*** TURN ***: [As 10c 9h] [5s]

*** RIVER ***: [As 10c 9h 5s] [2c]

------ Summary ------

Pot: 109736. Rake 0

Board: [As 10c 9h 5s 2c]

*Player therafloo shows: Three Of Kind of As [Ad Ah]. Bets: 54068. Collects: 109736. Wins: 55668.

Player Jeffron929 shows: One pair of As [Kh Ac]. Bets: 54068. Collects: 0. Loses: 54068.

Game ended at: 2016/8/10 22:24:33

And now I'm chip leader again, by 25k.