• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

NP. I think it's a very logical approach, and it seems like it should do a little better than the index over the long run, but I don't really know. My initial research, maybe 6-8 months in, said that we had beaten the S&P by an average of 1.5% per 'pick' during the specified period. I stopped trying to track it, just because the number of picks got out of hand. Clients just want to brag about individual stocks to their friends, and this is an outlet for that.

To me, the #1 thing is making sure that you own companies that are consistently profitable. It seems so stupid--that I would need to say that--but if you screen the S&P 500 or Russell 3000 index, you'll find that like half of all companies aren't able to be consistently profitable...

Bachelor party today. Pretty much just drinkin'. Private local brewery tour at 11, bbq/pool/drinking games for a while, then Patriot Place for bar hopping and a couple hours of bowling at Splitsville. Hopefull dodging thunderstorms.

Saw Suicide Squad yesterday. It is not very good.

• Like 1

I like that suicide squad is getting terrible reviews because Will Smith did that instead of ID4:2 and when that came out and was terrible people were like "wow, he really made the right choice in SS instead of this" and all this bullshit "oh, wow, look how wicked Jared Leto is being for this role" and now it's got a lower rating than ID4;2.

i've always thought people who do weddings in exotic foreign locales are basically saying they dont want you there. so i wouldn't feel bad at all.

That's exactly what they are saying.

Got arrested, so that was fun. Spent an hour in the cell. Just for being too drunk. No fighting, falling, vomiting, nothing at all. Was really dumb. Uber driver ended up signing me out.

• Like 1

Patriot Place. Outside of a couple bars. One place wouldn't let me in, which was fine. I didn't cause a scene or anything. Asked why I was being arrested, told "You're too drunk." Wouldn't let me go. Sat in the paddy wagon for like half an hour. Some other cop comes and wants me to take a breathalyzer. No thanks! So they sent me away.

Patriot Place. Outside of a couple bars. One place wouldn't let me in, which was fine. I didn't cause a scene or anything. Asked why I was being arrested, told "You're too drunk." Wouldn't let me go. Sat in the paddy wagon for like half an hour. Some other cop comes and wants me to take a breathalyzer. No thanks! So they sent me away.

there's a legal limit for being drunk in public (re breathalyzer)? what is it?

That is very weird though. Was that just a drunk tank thing or will you have a record? Stupid. Glad it worked out.

Napa, good for you for going.

I just have so many better uses for $2k.

I'd be shocked if you actually have better uses for 2k, than going to greece. Greece is insanely beautiful. I has history dripping off every rock, amazing food, beautiful people, beaches everywhere. If you don't want to go, because your brother is a douchebag, that's one thing. But taking these kind of vacations, to places like Greece, is exactly what you should be spending your money on while you're young and can enjoy it.

• Like 4

I wasn't charged with anything, I don't believe. It wasn't the drunk tank, though. Full on jail cell. Brought me into the station, uncuffed me, then re-cuffed me to the god damn wall with 5 cops looking on. Just a slow night, I guess. Friend came in with the uber driver and they let me out about an hour later. Was back at the hotel before midnight.

I have no idea if there's a legal limit, but no good was coming from a breathalyzer when I'd been drinking since 11 am. I'm not thinking they would just let me go if I blew a .2 or something absurd.