• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Bleh. Was going to type out a whole trip report. Was several paragraphs in when I must've accidentally closed the tab. Anyway, spent the past couple weeks traveling with my wife, two kids, and nephew seeing family and a bunch of old friends in Atlanta, Chattanooga, Birmingham, Atlanta again, and Orlando (for a meal). Went to an excellent climbing gym, the TN Aquarium, a science museum in Bham, and Six Flags Over Georgia. Played no poker...for maybe the longest span that I can recall in a long time. Saw at least 8 different friends that I hadn't seen in 3+ years. Glad to be home...sleep was rough on the road. The accommodations weren't bad, but it's just tough when you have a screaming infant and toddler in basically the same room in the middle of the night.

Shift + CTRL + T will change your life if that's what actually happened.

Strat: If you haven't seen the movie The Big Short, you will enjoy it and you should see it asap.

Shift + CTRL + T will change your life if that's what actually happened

I must've accidentally hit CTRL + W to close it. Don't think I've ever done that before. When I tried to re-open the recently closed tab, everything I'd written was gone (I use the quick reply box at the bottom of the page).

Hey Napa, go to the gym ya lazy bum.

I'm getting back at it the last few months. Had back, shoulder and hip problems that took my working out to a standstill. Huge believer in chiropractic care now. Cracked the sht outta me several times over 10 weeks and I'm pain free for a few months now. Way low on all my 5X5 lifts but after about 6 weeks it's not as embarrassing to lift in public. I trust the process but it feels stupid early on going and doing something like 135 squat 80 bench press and 65 row

Shift + CTRL + T will change your life if that's what actually happened.

Strat: If you haven't seen the movie The Big Short, you will enjoy it and you should see it asap.

yep, great movie. got my girlfriend momentarily interested in finance.

• Like 1

we're having an 'ice cream social' after the weekly sales report meeting tomorrow and i swear to god if there is nothing but plain vanilla i will hurt someone. spring for some cookies and cream or at the very least a neapolitan. and some hot fudge sauce better be available.

especially when all ice cream flavors cost the same

is that true? i would think plain vanilla would be the cheapest and then if i wanted to add in bits of oreo cookies i'd have to pay a premium for that kind of action. I don't buy ice cream because i'd just go home and eat the whole thing and then feel terrible, but if it's at work i have to control myself so i get a nice scoop or three and its all good.

You people should really walk inside of a grocery store once in a while.

They cost the same. Brands might cost more or less, but flavors inside those brands cost the same

• Like 1

We're having an ice cream social next week. Some local cold stone-esque company comes in to do it so there will be all types of flavored and toppings. I will try to take it easy. Or maybe just skip lunch.

If you talked about ice cream in the previous 15 or so posts go ahead and give yourself a like. Too many posts for me to go through individually but I think you all deserve them.

You people should really walk inside of a grocery store once in a while.

They cost the same. Brands might cost more or less, but flavors inside those brands cost the same

Yeah but can you breakdown the cost of the full chipotle menu by memory?

Any of you smelly ****s in the DK milly maker? They upped it to $33, but still more fun than a scratch ticket. It's a good sweat.

I don't have the balls to fire away $33 on a golf ticket. Hell, any DK ticket. I don't have that much gamble. $3 is more my jam. Although, we do a weekly private league for $5 that now has 12 people. Weeeeee

Hey Napa, go to the gym ya lazy bum.

I'm getting back at it the last few months. Had back, shoulder and hip problems that took my working out to a standstill. Huge believer in chiropractic care now. Cracked the sht outta me several times over 10 weeks and I'm pain free for a few months now. Way low on all my 5X5 lifts but after about 6 weeks it's not as embarrassing to lift in public. I trust the process but it feels stupid early on going and doing something like 135 squat 80 bench press and 65 row

Geez, that sucks man. I felt like shit going in and struggling doing 185 on squat. My bench has always been low so I don't feel as bad about doing 135 but still. I've got DOMS hellabad today.

I should go to the chiro. Not because of DOMS, but just because. It's even covered by my insurance.

Yeah I've finally worked up a little in the program. My bench 2 days ago was still 115 which is still easy but yeah when I do get my bench up to where I'm struggling to get through 5 reps it's still way lower than it should be. My legs and back are by far the strongest muscles (obviously). Don't know why the chest never caught up to the rest. Today I do 205 squat 100 overhead press 205 deadlift. Squat and deadlifts will be no problem. OH press I'll get through but I always tend to start struggling once I get in the 120-130 range on that. I'm determined to blast through plateaus this time. It usually happens around 350 for the squat, 320-330 deadlift, 185 row, 200 bench, and 120-130 OH press. If I need to start popping steroids this time to do it, dammit I will.

I used to go all the time as a child when wrestling. Always felt great.

My biggest limiter with OHP is my wrists. When I was seriously lifting I was stalling out at like 110ish with OHP. My max squat was like 305 for sets. Ass to grass obv. No half repping for this guy. Bench was like 185. Deadlift prob around 250. My goal is to be able to go 2-3-4 plates with bench/squat/deadlift. I'm doing ICF 5x5 over SL this time around though. It's basically SL but with some accessory lifts to hopefully avoid the trex look.