I Called In Sick Today

get a couples massage. ride the venetian boats. roleplay her being a working girl

yep, already got the couples massage booked. might do the boats. well, that particular scenario is getting a little worn out but I suppose I can sklansky-it-up somehow...

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I like the Zumanity thing. We will do that show next time.

You'll probably gamble less now that you're a couple out there.

Ron, you're a Mandalay guy right?

Well if you stay at MGM properties they now have a FNBO card that links to your players club. It automatically bumps you up to pearl level and you earn 3x reward and tier points when you use the card at an MGM property. The last time I hit pearl level was when I was getting better deals for free nights including weekends and stuff. So I went ahead and got one. Interest rate kinda blows (19.99) but it's hard to find decent rates anymore and I'm paying it off every month any way.

Up some amount. I was obsessing over my stacks so I stopped putting them into nice stacks. Was card dead forever but just went on a nice little run. I straddled (HEYO) for the first time in 7 years and woke up with KK and won small-medium pot.

• Like 1

Up some amount. I was obsessing over my stacks so I stopped putting them into nice stacks. Was card dead forever but just went on a nice little run. I straddled (HEYO) for the first time in 7 years and woke up with KK and won small-medium pot.

I straddle every round. We had the triple straddle going for a few hands just now. 1/3/6/12/24. It was nice.

Quit up exactly $200 (unplanned). I'll take it. Played barely any hands. And almost definitely saved myself some money by ending on a round number became I would have stopped at a blackjack table if i had smaller bills.

• Like 1

Hank,

We stayed at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay the last time we were there. I loved the hotel and pool, but I hated being out of the mix. It was a haul go hit Ceasars and the like. Next time, we might try a more central location.

I know NYNY is kind of dumpy, but the wife liked the location and simplicity of it. Plus, Zumanity.

Hank,

We stayed at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay the last time we were there. I loved the hotel and pool, but I hated being out of the mix. It was a haul go hit Ceasars and the like. Next time, we might try a more central location.

I know NYNY is kind of dumpy, but the wife liked the location and simplicity of it. Plus, Zumanity.

Mandalay is pretty removed as a base of operations. I've stayed at NYNY a couple of times and liked it ok. Little different vibe. The lobby bar is a great place to get shitfaced and people watch, they will occasionally run Stella specials letting you keep the glass and the piano bar is always pretty fun too. Gallagher's cooks a good steak without being quite as pretentious as some of the other steakhouses I've been to in town. Now that I think about it, I was staying at NYNY when I got the hooker and the UFC tickets for my 40th bday. That was the time I had an awesome view there, overlooking the intersection of LV BLVD and Tropicana Way. We of course banged a little bit in front of the window. The next time I stayed there was a low floor so I had a view of the back of the facade.

We're staying at Monte Carlo this time, which I've never stayed at but I could get all 4 nights for the cost of resort fees only so there we be. I think this trip i might also try to make it a point to play more at the Mirage and see if I start getting comp stay offers from them. Be fun to stay a little further up the strip once in a while.

• Like 1

I'm in Vegas July 6-10. Staying at the Luxor, I don't give a damn where I stay mostly as long as it's not north side of the strip. Y'all should play myvegas slots and blackjack apps. With my loyalty coins I got dinner buffet at mirage and bellagio, brunch at Luxor and 50 in free play at Luxor. You can get free rooms at mgm properties but you're only allowed one free one every 90 days. Cheaper to just get a southwest vacation package.

We have Gordon Ramsey steakhouse on Wednesday, MMA roasted comedy show comped for Thursday night, ultimate fighter finale Friday night and downtown debauchery on Saturday night. Packed trip but will be fun as always

• Like 3

Great, now I'm jealous of Hank AND Tommy. It's gonna be a UFC shitshow out there.

I am so geeked for UFC 200. I'm having folks over if anyone is in the neighborhood

Last year was almost too much with mcgregor and his drunken Irish fan base so I was happy in a way he got removed from the card. Should be fun though, not sure if we're going to try and watch it somewhere, but my girlfriend is definitely going to pick some fights for us to bet on. I'm still a new fan of ufc and don't know it nearly as well as she does

my girlfriend is definitely going to pick some fights for us to bet on. I'm still a new fan of ufc and don't know it nearly as well as she does

When she fcks you in the ass, do you get to chose the size of the dildo?

Have her posts pics and tag you so I can live vicariously. Not just pool pics, unless it's of dat ass. Yours, not hers

I might put money on Edgar if he's a big enough dog, only because the brazilians have been taking a beating since the new, enhanced drug testing started.

I think Cain wallops Travis Browne, but Cain is probably a substantial favorite

I don't do great picking fights in my Draft Kings fantasy site, so who knows.

No she goes big on me but deep down I like it. Literally and figuratively. I don't remember who she picked last year for us to bet on but it was 2 dogs and they both won easily. Women always post all the pics. I mostly just stalk Facebook these days.

so irritated. one of my guys is completely checked out for the long weekend and tried to push off something that is due today until 7/5, then half-asses it and expects me to clean it up. what part of "please give me a deliverable to review and forward to the other company's CCO" was unclear?