Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, technically, Penne Rustica already has chicken in it. It has three meats: chicken, shrimp, and prosciutto ham.

I'm an super happy to hear that it's a favorite of hers. I can hardly wait until you guys come to Chicago and hang out with the wife and I.

You might not be as happy when you find what happens when Ron hangs out with ppl from FCP's wives like Brad

• Like 4

You might not be as happy when you find what happens when Ron hangs out with ppl from FCP's wives like Brad

I don't think Brad banged too many wives. Maybe just two.

Oh, he's around, if you know what I mean.

I watched your Louie episode, Strat. I enjoyed it. Especially the part where the doctor indirectly tells me how stupid I am.

I'm going to a 4th of July party where everything is obnoxiously 'Murican. Can I buy a "make America great again" hat to wear ironically even though the majority of the party goers will think I'm serious? I also don't feel super great about giving ol' Donnie any sort of money but it's such a perfect hat for the occasion.

brvy I had a dream last night that you and the misses seperated. Please confirm that is not the case so I can believe in love again.

I don't think Mrs. Brvheart and I will be separating until death. Although she won't let me bang whores, so maybe she needs to go.

• Like 1

sad that Brad doesn't post anymore. or maybe he does and I don't know it.

He died in a whirlwind threesome misadventure.

I mean literally- he tried to share his wife with a tornado in a "love what you fear most" experiment and the damn thing got jealous and killed him. Tragic, really, but at least he shared all his nice scotch in his will.

Oh, he's around, if you know what I mean.

I watched your Louie episode, Strat. I enjoyed it. Especially the part where the doctor indirectly tells me how stupid I am.

I'm going to a 4th of July party where everything is obnoxiously 'Murican. Can I buy a "make America great again" hat to wear ironically even though the majority of the party goers will think I'm serious? I also don't feel super great about giving ol' Donnie any sort of money but it's such a perfect hat for the occasion.

I'm sure you could find a cheap bootleg version from china, if you prefer to send your dollars over seas, you pinko bastard.

Client meeting today. He wanted the day after the vote so he'd know to panic or not. Guy is a naturally worried. Should be fun. I basically just listen while the PM talks him off the ledge, but still, I have to be there.