I Called In Sick Today

At least you have a belt. That's better than no belt.

Return one of those shitty watches and get a lighter belt. Think Gosling in CSL at the mall with that blue suit, and the walnut belt and shoes.

Get it done. Otherwise, not bad. Should definitely be inside something

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I actually really like a light brown belt with those color jeans. It's a nice contrast. The black belt and black shoes blend too much.

You're probably right, but I'm entrenched here so BLOW ME.

I do feel very sick right now. Good news is I need to do a complex estate planning discussion in an hour.

• Like 1

Oh, almost forgot, Ron. Had a buncha people tell me how great my hair is this past weekend.

My buddies fiancé whom I'd never met told me that when she first saw me the first thing she told my friend was how great my hair was and how she was jealous of it. And then a few other girlfriends told me how much they liked my hair.

And then at the end of the night after the reception I was waiting for the elevator and some dude who was at the wedding goes "man, I wish my hair had flow like yours" and I turned my head and said "I know" and gave him the finger guns with a wink and a mouth click.

I was really drunk and a weekend of compliments had gotten to my hair.

• Like 6

Excellent.

Now we gotta build on this. Just spitballin here, but maybe we need a comeback to hair compliments

Thanks, but you should really see my pubes

If you like my hair now, it looks even better when it's between your legs

Thank you, would you like to find out if blondes really do have more fun

Aw, thanks, I was thinking about shaving it for locks of love. Do you like to shave it?

We'll think of some others. We just need a transition

Hey, Ronald, had an idea the other day. I've got that Jacksonville wedding in October. Had the idea of flying into Orlando. Hanging out with you for a day or two, and then renting a car and driving to Jacksonville and flying home from there.

• Like 1

You know, weddings during college football season aren't right. My buddy who is getting married, that we're going to Vegas in three weeks for the bachelor party, allowed his wedding to be scheduled over Labor Day. So now I got miss the opening weekend to the best sport on planet earth. Nebraska opens that Saturday night, and luckily the wedding is on Sunday, so I'm gonna find a way. People are so inconsiderate though.

See if you have anything into Sanford Airport. Allegiant Airlines Then again, you couldn't fly back outta Jacksonville on them. But they have cheap airfare.

Flying into Orlando sucks because every stupid family and their kids fly in to Orlando. Busy plane.

Otherwise, it was a sincere invite, I'm in, just let me know. We'll get blackout drunk and uber somewhere

I'm looking at flights from Jacksonville and I might have to fly back from Orlando, too. Or do some crazy fare hacking. It's super expensive.

I'll look into it and get back to you. I could just fly round trip allegiant for $225 10/10-10/17. But I would need to stay 4 nights with you.

Hell, I'm meeting all kinds of FCP people these days

Last weekend, Smacciec or whatever the screen name was from the Army Thread was at my house, in my pool, passed out in the guest room, with her boyfriend

I'm saying at SpecBrad's house on Saturday night, hanging with dms26 and Tallon as well.

Now I just gotta hook up with Nikki and I'll be good

But I would need to stay 4 nights with you.

Please make this happen.

Hell, I'm meeting all kinds of FCP people these days

Last weekend, Smacciec or whatever the screen name was from the Army Thread was at my house, in my pool, passed out in the guest room, with her boyfriend

I'm saying at SpecBrad's house on Saturday night, hanging with dms26 and Tallon as well.

Now I just gotta hook up with Nikki and I'll be good

How the hell did all this come about?!

She moved from Jersey to 20 minutes from me a month ago. Think she sent me a FB message, we chatted. If you meant her passed out, she drank 3 beers that were 10% after having 3 mimosas at brunch. She got Insta-bombed

Brad I talk to plenty and hung with him in March. Dms and Tallon live in Tampa as well.

It's my bday on Saturday and wanted to do TopGolf and Tampa has one.

Way different. I actually have a lifetime of friends that I try to squeeze into a day or two in SoFL.

Besides, i invited you to the music venue that night. Just not to a dinner with another couple.

Next time I'm down. Or the time after that.

I'm splitting a room this weekend with my buddy and his girlfriend at moderatly expensive hotel and it's all under his name.

I'm going to be annoyed if we split the cost of the room 50/50 instead of 33/33/33 but not enough to say anything about it.

It's not different, Colby. Ronny only hangs with winning players.

I think I might've been winning when he was here.

• Like 1

Ohh, good call. She is attractive. And I've only met her once before but by the end of that night she was straddling me and pouring beer into my mouth so who knows what will happen. Hell I might end up visiting Paris this weekend. If that's the case I'll pay for the whole damn stay.

• Like 3

Way different. I actually have a lifetime of friends that I try to squeeze into a day or two in SoFL.

Besides, i invited you to the music venue that night. Just not to a dinner with another couple.

Next time I'm down. Or the time after that.

Also, just giving you crap.

Also, just giving you crap.

I figured.

Essay, I liked the wrong post of yours but I'm not fixing it. I liked the winning player one. Needed to clarify

Napa, can you not just ask if we're splitting it by thirds? I would totally ask "are we doing thirds since there is three of us?"

If he says half because they are one, then come back with "that includes watching you guys bone then, right? Because if I'm gonna get fcked, I need to watch some fcking". If he's a good friend, he'll understand