I Called In Sick Today

I wish that I knew more about rap. I feel like I'm seriously missing out on some amazing nostalgia during the commercial breaks of highly questionable.

Colby, did your winning session more than make up for Friday?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Company golf outing on Saturday. Haven't swung a club in about a year. Last time I played my team won and I won the "closest to the pin" hole. Don't think I'll be repeating.

Napa, you are in the American work place. Your job does not care. The senior employees get large bonuses for just being alive and showing up to work.

You're a treasure. Consider the .07% error part of the raise they owe you for being so awesome.

• Like 1

Thanks, Frau. I am a treasure.

FYI, it's Mack's birthday Saturday and we're doing it big. Going to try and get him into the groomers. Buying puppy cupcakes. Bought him a birthday hat and candle for his cupcake. And next Tuesday we're going to the local Minor League team's "dog Day" with my old roommate and his gf and dog. I'm bringing party hats.

Y'all and your dogs are invited, obvs. Even Tilty and Ace.

• Like 2

anchovies are great. the saltiness with beer, wow it's good. it's a tragedy that everyone has been indoctrinated against trying them.

Exactly right. I believe there is a large % of people that say they hate them that have never tried them. And I wouldn't want to or recommend eating them straight. IMO they need to be a subtle background flavor. This why I eat them on a supreme pizza because it has so many other toppings.

Cobalt, I grew up eating sardines on toast for breakfast, especially with my British grandparents. I still eat them occasionally on crackers or toast. Sardines only similarity to anchovies are that they are both fish though. Totally different flavor.

A friend was extolling sardines on crackers the other day at the bar. I just haven't got around to trying it. I have to get food tonight and will grab some if I think of it.

Nicely done, Hank. You can pm me any of the particularly fun or degrading activities from the weekend, with pics

Did you see that the comic people are making a Harely Quinn movie? I'm sue you have. It made me think of you, and Kevin Smith

• Like 1

I was really trying not to drink in May, but dammit, some cold ass beers while sitting in the pool listening to music while the sun is 90 degrees and shining really is pretty awesome

• Like 2

So the last few days I've been starting my morning off with a baselayer of vyvanse, and then mixing in a couple adderall throughout the day. It's a much better system, no downswings, better and more frequent euphoric peaks, and I feel much more motivated and productive than when I was just pounding A-bombs. I finally mustered the will to complete all these projects I've been putting off, like hanging all these hammocks. If I start to feel a little too focused, I just puff on a jazz cigarette and take a load off in a hammock. #hammockseason

• Like 1

There was a story today where a 16 year old xe was in a hammock and the little xe of xe jumped in with xe causing the brick pillar the hammock was attached to to collapse, killing the younger xe. Sad stuff. So, make sure you attach them to immovable objects.

• Like 1

There was a story today where a 16 year old xe was in a hammock and the little xe of xe jumped in with xe causing the brick pillar the hammock was attached to to collapse, killing the younger xe. Sad stuff. So, make sure you attach them to immovable objects.

This post makes me want to take off my belt and tan your hide, boy.

I wish we could go back to the good old days of like February when everyone had a gender.

• Like 2

Napa, if you buy sardines, make sure to buy only the can that says it's a double layer. The sardines are smaller and much better than the ones sold in a single layer. Also get them in oil, I think it's usually cottonseed oils.

• Like 1

I wish we could go back to the good old days of like February when everyone had a gender.

From your mouth to your ears. This shit is out of control. Fvcking media.

You wouldn't like the show then, because she is exactly that character.

I, however, thought both seasons were hilarious.

Thanks, Frau. I am a treasure.

FYI, it's Mack's birthday Saturday and we're doing it big. Going to try and get him into the groomers. Buying puppy cupcakes. Bought him a birthday hat and candle for his cupcake. And next Tuesday we're going to the local Minor League team's "dog Day" with my old roommate and his gf and dog. I'm bringing party hats.

Y'all and your dogs are invited, obvs. Even Tilty and Ace.

Photos please, of all dogs looking embarrassed at the hats, and trying to figure out a cake. The guy who works for me brings his dog into the office frequently. She's very quiet and sweet, but tiny. She's nine lb?

Colby, did your winning session more than make up for Friday?

Fortunately, yes. Was -2.3k on Friday (was -4k at one point) and then +3.2k on Sunday.

OH there will be so many pictures.

Here's one from our long walk yesterday. Some lady stopped us on and told me "I have a beautiful dog". Which was nice. Because we ended up at a local park that had little league games going on and I was super worried that I would be considered a pervert but instead my dog was complimented. Although she still might have thought I was a pervert.

43C9KEy.png

• Like 1