Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I had a friend of mine get murdered over the weekend in Jamaica. Anyone else have an interesting weekend?

I went to an 8 year olds birthday pool party and a buddy of mine with a bunch of tattoos and pierced nipples almost explained the sexual nature of why he has pierced nipples to my son. But other than that, not too much.

Oh, and if anyone much cares, our LL team is 10-1 this year and we are dominating the teams we play. We have the 2nd most runs scored in the league and the next closest team is giving up a full 3 runs more per game than we are.

How did you lose that one game? That's got to still be eating at you.

How did you lose that one game? That's got to still be eating at you.

I lost count at 12 errors. We still only lost by 5 runs and we were in it until the last inning.

Wisconsin.

let me do some googling.

I lost count at 12 errors. We still only lost by 5 runs and we were in it until the last inning.

did you show them the Tom Emanski videos?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5935-1374724371-2.gif

• Like 1

Some fvck schedule a meeting 1130 to 1230. This is not okay. The big dog needs to eat.

All of a sudden I have a ton of work to do, which is not cool.

I work a nontraditional schedule and, therefore, have lunch at a nontraditional time. I was on a project for awhile and I was getting and a couple of managers kept scheduling meetings during my lunch time. so I put a reoccurring meeting in my lunch hour for a couple weeks that way, when people tried to schedule meetings, I would show up as busy at that time in the scheduling assistant. **** your project deadline, hanker needs food.

I know Hank is gonna get his salad tossed this weekend.

probably not unfortunately. her parents are in town and she has the kids this weekend so I'll be lucky if I get a so much as a rushed handy a boob grab.

her boobs, not mine.

and i'll be doing the grabbing of said boob.

although, if she wants handle the ol' girls I wouldn't object to watching.

• Like 1

i'm not really sure, i don't know anything about this kind of law. but i would start at Wisconsin Rev Stat 340.1

https://docs.legis.w...es/statutes/340

or https://docs.legis.w...es/statutes/349

traffic laws of wisconsin seem to be 340 to 349.

Thanks anyway! I've already read through all those like 10 times.

I had a friend of mine get murdered over the weekend in Jamaica. Anyone else have an interesting weekend?

Well I didn't surreptitiously go to Jamaica, if that's what you're asking.

• Like 3

Shit, that's crazy Brvy. Sorry for your loss.

I visited Jamaica recently. I stayed in a resort for rich people, only leaving to buy drugs. The drugs were offered to me right away, at a fair price, and I never felt in danger. Granted, my partner, who fears black people, felt constant danger pretty much the entire time we were traveling. Xe's a ****ing racist.

Positive racist towards you though, yes?

No. They're very method in xeir roleplays.

• Like 1

**** you are inconsiderate. Did you miss that we LOST a baseball game?

But you WON 11

**** you are inconsiderate. Did you miss that we LOST a baseball game?

"ONLY by 5 runs"

Now that's funny

Sorry brvy. Those church missions ain't no joke. Now that is truly a god conundrum.

Hank, why would you go if she has her parents AND kids? Seems like a non-winner move

How far away is she from you? You don't have a pet or work weekends, do you? Does she work weekends? How often do you get to see her? I need deets and you don't want me to go all brvy on you

My boss is in full meltdown mode because she and the other VP's need another 1% in revenue to get the board to approve the budget even though 1% is variance. Maybe sales should focus on not losing our biggest customers and we wouldn't be in this pickle.

This new Jags are sexy as fvck. Wish I could afford one.

You could if you didn't have that damned BMW payment.

And, those Jags are sexy as hell. Have they figured out how to make them stay out of the shop more than 50% of the time.

I really like the TESLA. Except for the whole 300 mile max range thing.