Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thought my buddy was getting in tomorrow afternoon and was going to spend tonight cleaning the ol' apartment. Turns out he's getting in tonight so I guess I'll be doing some cleaning over my lunch hour today.

Uhhhh, why? It can't wait until you get home? It's a guy. I can't imagine your place is a shitstye as is. He's a dude. He's a friend

Relax Maude

It's not. But it's untidy and that won't do. He gets in shortly after I get off of work so not a lot of time to do it then. It's fine. I like a clean place.

I might have been born just plain, white trash but Fancy was my name.

Finished 4th. Had a good size chip lead, but ran AQ in KK on a q high flop against a moderate stack. Also got waaaay outplayed on a 10-high board where the other guy flopped a set of 10s, and I called off his stack on the river. But it was fun.

I used to want to play poker all the time, but now I can't even muster the desire. I'm even more down lately than normal, I just can't get excited about anything. I have a bachelor party in Vegas this summer and I'm not really looking forward to it.

I'm not a fan of convertibles. Seems like you're asking for attention that I don't want. Plus I don't like being exposed to the elements. That's why I tinted my windows to 5%.

SA, go play poker. Guaranteed you'll feel better about life.

I can hardly wait for all malls to close. Malls are stupid.

• Like 1

lot of good steps inside the mall. planning on going tomorrow after a morning at the office GETTING SHIT DONE. chiefs just traded another pick. come on man, i want players baby.

Seriously might kill myself tonight cause I don't know how my life can go up after a Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood concert. Good bye, Frau, et al.

and I might do myself in from the depressional gravity of the fact that a GB/TY show was your ceiling for life experiences...

• Like 1

I saw Garth in concert years ago. One of the best concerts I've been to, if not the best. Dude is an entertainer.

One of my nephews birthday parties this afternoon then hoping to get in a poker session this evening. Wife is doing much better with the blood pressure thankfully. Bout all I got.

• Like 3