Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Plastic bottles are worthless. The last 2/3 of the bottle are undrinkable. Even the single serving ones are substantially worse than cans or glass.

Plastic bottles are certainly my least favorite method of beverage consumption. I stick with cans for the most part.

Giving serious consideration to having an apartment warming/dog birthday party next month because I am: the worst. All of you and your SO's and dogs will be invited. No cats or chil'rens allowed.

Giving serious consideration to having an apartment warming/dog birthday party next month because I am: the worst. All of you and your SO's and dogs will be invited. No cats or chil'rens allowed.

You might want to rescind Bruno's invite. He brings a good gift but always ends up getting into a fight

• Like 1

People asking shitty, vague questions annoys the fvck out of me. Now we gotta waste time firing off 3 more emails to try and get on the same planet much less same page.

And don't put that shit on me because I've tested EXTREMELY high on every reading comprehension test I've ever taken.

EXTREMELY.

I made the mistake of wearing a cotton tie on a day with heavy rain. Luckily I have back up ties in my office for just such an emergency. This one is a cotton wool blend from j crew. It's light blue with little red and navy flower like clusters. Classy and hip at the same time, so you know I look good.

• Like 1

Like every day I'm wearing jeans and a polo under clear blue skies and mid 70's temps. I win.

couple of fashion haters over here, just jealous at my incredibly classy way of life. its 80 degrees in my apartment and i like it. i skipped middle age and went right to old man in florida status.

couple of fashion haters over here, just jealous at my incredibly classy way of life. its 80 degrees in my apartment and i like it. i skipped middle age and went right to old man in florida status.

Middle age? You skipped your young buck years. You went from middle school to middle age and then blinked and ended up at the blue plate special.

• Like 3

My apartment is 64 degrees. Perfect sleeping weather. Watched predator 1 and 2 tonight. Never seen 2 before. Kinda went off the rails at the end there. Can't imagine this is scored highly on RT. 1 is perfect though.

Really want to call in sick tomorrow.

My apartment is 64 degrees. Perfect sleeping weather. Watched predator 1 and 2 tonight. Never seen 2 before. Kinda went off the rails at the end there. Can't imagine this is scored highly on RT. 1 is perfect though.

Are you going to watch Predators?

The ac is set to 64? How much is your bill every month? I doubt our ac could even get there during the day. Maayyybe at night it could.

Rest assured, I'll be in the pool most of the day Saturday, working on my intoxication levels

I won't be drinking in May, at all, so I gotta ramp it up to finish off April