Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've been trying to eat cleaner, watch calories, and exercise a bit to drop some lbs and I think my body is rebelling. Every time I walk into Target or HyVee I'm there about 5-10 minutes and I HAVE to drop a deuce. Maybe it's Better Call Saul thing. My allergy isn't to electricity per say but maybe fluorescent lighting. And, instead of blackouts I get brown outs.

Took 3 years of spanish on high school but I'll be a monkey's uncle if I can say more than five sentences.

¿Serás el tio de un mono?

Et quel est ton nom d'utilisateur dans Duolingo?

What language are you doing? I'm assuming this is a Rosetta Stone thing?

It's probably one of the best language learning tools available for free. You can do it on their website or the app.

https://www.duolingo.com/

These are all of the languages they currently offer for English speakers, though a few more (Greek, Hungarian, Hebrew, and Czech) will probably be offered soon:

eB20Uq.jpg

Oh wow...Vietnamese just went beta...gotta get in on that. Been annoyed that they've been almost exclusively European in their offering. (I've played a little with Memrise for Arabic and Japanese.)

¿Serás el tio de una mono?

Et quel est ton nom d'utilisateur dans Duolingo?

well if you keep posting Spanish sentences that I can vaguely translate I will be.

andrew650834

What language are you doing? I'm assuming this is a Rosetta Stone thing?

Good thoughts to the wife Tilty. That's high bp. Even mine wasn't that high. I'm on lisinopril currently.

Th ms. They put her on a really aggressive beta blocker then the doc called and had her come in yesterday to check her bp since he went to the office for something else. BP was much better so he changed the mess to a less aggressive, more long term option.

• Like 1

When I mounted my tv I used the bracket holes that would be more sturdy and now I'm finding that I can't fully center my TV in the space. Going to have take the TV down and move the bracket over 2.5 inches which should give me just enough space to center the tv. What a pain but it must be done. This 1.75" off centeredness will not stand.

I am anal about things being centered and level. I always use a level when hanging pictures, clocks and whatever.

And, we had vertical blinds in so cal and I really liked them. Never been a fan of curtains.

A Becky is a slang term for a white woman, in AAVE. Because of the white woman's reputation of openness to giving oral sex, as compared to black women, a becky is also slang for blowjob.

• Like 3

-Have to go back home for a surprise birthday party for my mom. It's gonna be a helluva surprise because her birthday is Christmas. Because of this I have to miss GoT. Not thrilled.

-Walmart sells this flavored water in a can that is really good but the Walmart near me never has any. The Walmart on the way to my brothers usually does though. I'll stop and buy out all their cases. Feel like an idiot doing it but I'm a slave to my black cherry flavored carbonated water.

Speaking of flavored water, my partner is on some kind of cleanse where xe drinks water "infusions." I still eat regular food because I'm smart, but I've been drinking the "infusions" too because they are delicious. I'm hammering back cucumber, lemon, lime and mint water as we speak. Thinking about adding extra dry gin.

• Like 1

-Have to go back home for a surprise birthday party for my mom. It's gonna be a helluva surprise because her birthday is Christmas. Because of this I have to miss GoT. Not thrilled.

-Walmart sells this flavored water in a can that is really good but the Walmart near me never has any. The Walmart on the way to my brothers usually does though. I'll stop and buy out all their cases. Feel like an idiot doing it but I'm a slave to my black cherry flavored carbonated water.

I love anything flavored Cherry. Give me the deets, man.

• Like 1

It's just a Walmart brand flavored water. Americas choice or something. They also sell it in liter bottles but it's not as good as the canned stuff. Hyvee has their own branded liter bottles that are the best but I usually end up only drinking half of it so the cans are a decent compromise. Hyvee recently started canning water, of course not the black cherry flavor, but they all taste too tonic-y fkr my liking. Same with the St. Croix water.

• Like 1