• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well I just reviewed it and they made a mistake. There was a 50,000,000 account that left my company, but it did not leave the enterprise and that is not supposed to count against me. I was assured it would not, but when given access to the report (which I had to argue for), I discovered that it was counting against me. I just discussed with my manager and it is going to be fixed. I just said if I'm going to be judged by a numeric scorecard, I'm going to monitor it very closely and I will keep track of every metric. I think it's asinine to judge someone like me in that fashion, but I will not allow manipulation to keep my number low so that it can be used as justification to forgo yearly raises. Nah son, ain't playin that shit.

• Like 1

Moreover, that loss occurred three weeks into my new position. And they had a meeting with that client during those three weeks that they specifically decided not to take me too. So fvck that noise. And like I said, it's still AUM for the parent company, so let's not ding me 920 percent because of it.

Once that is off, and the 7,000,000 in from this week shows up I'll be back to positive for the year. Got 15,000,000 rolling in for June too, so I'll be back in elite company, where I belong, soon enough.

• Like 1

Maybe it's time to grow up and get a real job and make sure your wife and children are properly supported.

Personally I wouldn't gamble my children's food off the table, like this guy, but I'm not a selfish degenerate.

And another thing, I haven't seen an update on the removal of those vertical blinds. We're dangerously close to me filing an injunction to get you out of that house. Time to step up Colby.

I'm at the office. My boss is here too so major brownie points. It's how I keep ahead of the curve. I'm negative 930% to my goal right now, so being seen in he office on a Saturday can't hurt. Or maybe she fires me in ten minutes, who knows. What do I care, I'll move down to Florida with my best friend Colby and I'll raise the kids while he gambled the rent away.

I'd let my kids dress in burlap sacks and go to public school if the alternative were being at the office on Saturday morning.

• Like 5

Finally home off the road. Got done early yesterday so I got on standby for an earlier flight, got on, and was home by 8pm instead of the original flight which would have had me home at midnight. The boss wasn't so lucky and had to hang out at the airport for five and a half hours waiting for his red eye to Charlotte.

Also yesterday, he admitted I was right about What I'd been saying about Oregon, that i had thoroughly covered the market and knew the players. After spending the entire week there he/we were unable to find a single dealer I hadn't already logged.

Not so good news is the wife had not been feeling right for the past week or so (unbeknownst to me) and turned out to have extremely high blood pressure (210/111 at one point). Went to the doctor yesterday and they put her on two different blood pressure medications and it's coming back down (177/90 this morning). Still has some testing to do but the doc is confident they can get a handle on it.

• Like 1
Maybe it's time to grow up and get a real job and make sure your wife and children are properly supported.

Personally I wouldn't gamble my children's food off the table, like this guy, but I'm not a selfish degenerate.

And another thing, I haven't seen an update on the removal of those vertical blinds. We're dangerously close to me filing an injunction to get you out of that house. Time to step up Colby.

Show me something that pays anywhere close to this hourly and affords me the flexibility to generally work 20 hours per week and be a stay-at-home dad, and I'd consider it. Also, it's pretty likely I'm not going to Vegas for a second year in a row...so what more do you want? :)

I want the children put first. The children!

Those blinds are hideous. They remind me of my life.

Robert Redford was still jacked in The Last Castle. Guy puts fatties like me to shame.

• Like 1

I'd let my kids dress in burlap sacks and go to public school if the alternative were being at the office on Saturday morning.

Depends what the job was, I suppose. If it was a job at some soul-sucking corporation where I was stuck in mid management or something, and I had to finish the TPS reports that no one will give a shit about anyway, that's pretty much how I envision hell. But if the job was actually rewarding like, I dunno, say teaching.. and you had to come in on a saturday to help the scrappy kids on the debate team prepare for their big show down against the inner city anarchist MPOWER debaters, who are trying to tear down the very fabric of policy debate, well that would actually be rewarding.

• Like 1

I don't know how to explain it but having to work on the weekends or even at night at home makes me feel like my job is important even though it absolutely isn't. I don't mind having to do it now and then. I am not a winner.

• Like 1

There's a park about a block from my place with nonstop baseball and softball games that I can hear if I have my patio door open. A less cynical person might find the sounds charming. I find them mostly annoying.

To Colby:

Good Lord, man. Have some self-respect.

It's a Florida thing. Vertical blinds are everywhere.

We don't have any, but still. I've had them and not cared. It's a lot of money to replace them.

#TeamColby

• Like 2

I got a double bar, drapes, and sheering for $130 out the door at BB&B and I could have gone way cheaper. I got mid priced drapes and my sheering were on clearance but at most you're looking at $200 and it just looks and feels so much better.

I don't know how to explain it but having to work on the weekends or even at night at home makes me feel like my job is important even though it absolutely isn't. I don't mind having to do it now and then. I am not a winner.

there must be guys like us in every corporation in america. we're the guy who can get it for you. spreadsheets, a quarterly earnings report, if that's your thing. yes sir, we're a regular sears and roebuck.

• Like 1

What language are you doing? I'm assuming this is a Rosetta Stone thing?

Good thoughts to the wife Tilty. That's high bp. Even mine wasn't that high. I'm on lisinopril currently.

My bad, braj. It jumped me to the next page on that page and I gambled on that I didn't miss a post. I appreciate the reference.

My eyes and mouth have been extra itchy today. Time to get my yearly allergy shot in my keester.

• Like 1