I Called In Sick Today

Vertical blinds are for poor people. You did the right thing there nap.

We have vertical blinds on our back patio/pool sliding doors. Not really sure that there's a better option.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Feel like drapes might be an option.

Much more annoying to open/close as the primary light-block...and we open/close them at least once per day. Also think they're probably better for the setting...not too tough to clean plastic. With kids, feel like you're asking for trouble with fabric. That said, they do have decorative...curtains(?) around the edges...I'm failing to come up with the correct terminology. Will take a pic at some point.

That's why you get a double rod with a sheer curtain behind the main curtain and keep the main curtains bundled up so you still get a lot of light in and maintain privacy. I use my door multiple times a day with the dog and I couldn't stand the vertical blinds. Drapes seem like a much better option. And a lot of drapes you can just throw in the washer.

I can't believe the sickie thread had devolved to a place where there's a debate about drapes.

my patio exit is literally just three normal doors, two without knobs, fitted into the space of a sliding glass door. I can't figure out if it's builder grade or just someone's dumbass cheap solution.

Take a picture or three

how is $1300 a good solution? ridiculous

Actually I think it was 1300 per door.

Up in the air.

That's a good movie.