I Called In Sick Today

Saturday bitches!

Still a work day for me but then I'm off tomorrow. Made sure to work out our schedule this week so we would spend the weekend in Spokane. Going to my old stomping grounds for a poker session tonight, and maybe tomorrow too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Amy Sedaris's character is absolutely ridiculous and over the top on UKS but dammit she is making me laugh.

Love that show.

Amy Sedaris's character is absolutely ridiculous and over the top on UKS but dammit she is making me laugh.

UKS! Thanks for reminding me that it's back.

Ruined orgasim story:

Partner thanked me for buying xer a horse during afterglow. If xe'd said the exact same thing but 3 minutes sooner, I probably could have had a prostate orgasm.

• Like 1

Checked into the hotel at 2:30 so basically a day and a half off. Living large baby!

Went and picked up the motorcycles today. Threw a new battery into Florence and she started right up so I drove her back to my brothers and he hauled the other with his truck. Get back to his place and we can't find the keys for the little bike. I drive back to where they were stored to see if we dropped them there but stopped at the gas station where I got gas first. Nobody had turned any keys in but I dug through the trash where I remembered throwing some wrappers away and found the dang keys. Not sure if it counts as lucky or not.

• Like 2

Threw my dogs toy and it hit the shelf with my diploma and it fell on him and then he ran into my patios screen door knocking it out of its frame and I found him on the other side of the block. Now he's testing the door like the raptors in Jurassic Park. I fear this won't be the last door run through.

• Like 2

standard deductive reasoning by napa don there. not amazing, but he should be proud that his mind functions at level that would allow such work.

i don't know anything about clarence thomas. i can only say that if this happened in 2016 the social justice warriors would be at war with each other. whose side would they take? the black man or the woman? tough choice for sure. twitter would explode.

• Like 2

Shows you know nothing about sjw's. Clarence is reviled by #BlackTwitter as the Tom-est of uncle Tom, and support would be near universal for Anita in SJW circles. If Anita were a WW, the question would be marginally murkier, but even then, Clarence is hated so much I don't think support would be that much different

well i think we can assume that the SJW hatred for clarence thomas is colored by the last 25 years. if it happened today and it wasn't someone already reviled, then i'd be interested to see.

well i think we can assume that the SJW hatred for clarence thomas is colored by the last 25 years. if it happened today and it wasn't someone already reviled, then i'd be interested to see.

Well, let's say Cruz won, and he nominated a black justice.. In order to get nominated by that walking carbuncle, the black justice would have to be the Ben Carson of law. He'd get skewered

• Like 1

App idea: Rise and Grind. You take a picture, and the app posts it to social media sites with the hashtag #RiseAndGrind at 5:30 the next morning.

rise and grindr: the app for gay morning sex.

• Like 2

Took down the vertical blinds covering my patio doors and replaced them with some sheer curtains and gray drapes. I feel 100x more comfortable just sitting in my apartment now. The vertical blinds were blocking my ch'i something feirce.

Never looked forward to a Monday so much. Countdown to going home Friday begins.

Did scram ever make it to the front page of reddit and win the bet?

Hi Speedz! How's the vet business?

Scram didn't make it, we can assume because he did not share so here.

My guess is speedz is doing well. His lady is likely prgnant or soon to be so. His life is content and he doesn't miss us at all.