Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

sounds like there will be a way to use the budget to get me additional money this summer, outside of the standard process, without the director of my department having discretion.

Embezzlement, huh?

• Like 2

Embezzlement, huh?

an idea I hadn't considered!

I didn't bring up comp at all. he just took the conversation directly there at one point, said he wanted the message to be from the source. I told him that I am in complete agreement--that I was unhappy with the idea of a bonus being structured in a way that encouraged people to act shitty about the distribution of certain kinds of work. he's only a few years older than me, made it through everything I'm fighting against right now, and just nodded when I said that.

Got into the hotel at 9:30 tonight by the time we got into town (central WA) and had dinner. Left our hotel at 8:30 this morning. Sunday is our only day off in this two week stretch. Can't come soon enough.

nice pic brvy. looks like a fine midwestern town.

Nope. That town is from the deep south in Strat's neck of the woods. Louisville.

Got a gal dang blood blister on my finger when I was using the handle of a needle nose pliers as a hammer and got some skin with the wire cutter portion. Little guy hurts a bit. Really want to pop it.

Might be selling Florence, you guys. She needs to be on a charger so she's primed for me and my apartment garage doesn't have power outlets. I could probably pay to get her fixed but it'll probably cost at least $500 and she's worth $1,200 fixed, at most.

Nope. That town is from the deep south in Strat's neck of the woods. Louisville.

The residents of Louiville, including my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, will be interested to know they are part of the "deep" south.

• Like 1

I really appreciate Ron's objectiveness the last few days. Thanks Ron!

The residents of Louiville, including my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, will be interested to know they are part of the "deep" south.

Kentucky didn't even join the Confederacy. Brv such a yankee

In agreement that Louisville is not the Deep South. Shallow South maybe.

• Like 1